Decals on the guitar

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

depends on the sticker. the more obscure, the cooler it is.

in other words, if you get your stickers from a vending machine at the wal-mart, you have just went down a big notch on my list.

I tend to just grab stickers that have nothing to do with rock culture or guitar and slap them on there. Price stickers from budget shoes. ("Did that really cost 14.95

• Members

However, there often comes the time when one wants/needs to become more homogeneous (people need to blend into a newly extended family or the workplace; guitars need to blend into the marketplace), and thus, the tattoo and the decal need to be hidden or removed.

psht, people that get tattooed with the plan to hide them at any point really shouldn't be getting tattooed.

• Members

What DiMarzios do you have in the blue one?

Fast Track 2s @ nk & br...The middle one is a FT-2 that died/coil opened up.

I've got a Chopper in the neck of another that I quite like,& getting ready to try a Pro Track @ nk in another.

The FT-2 is my "go to" br p/up on Strats,period.

:rawk:

• Members

Gotta a FT2 and a SuperD I'll be trying out in the bridge soon....probably go with a FT1 in the neck and what ever I can find used/cheap in the middle. Have a Tonezone coming to try in the bridge of another...

Cool!

I tried the FT-1,but it just didn't have enough "push" for me.My rack likes higher output p/ups,I guess...:freak:

:poke:

Archived