OOOPs I did it again... NGD...dean content

Athiest_Peace

• Members

So I went to GC last Sunday to get some strings, and look at the toys and wasn't expecting to leave with anything more than 2 or 3 packs of Ernie Ball Hybrid slinkies.

Then I saw this ugly thing sitting all alone with a blow out price tag on it..$107.89 it read. :eek: WOW a brand spanking new guitar for less than 125..and its a dean... and its ugly...but in a kinda good way.

S6300025.jpg

A dean vendetta... the cheaap way lightweight one made from paulowina wood. This thing weighs less than 4 pounds. It didn't like the lightweight at first, but after a bit got used to it. I was thinking if I didn't like it I can always return it, or flip it here and buy a nother cheap guitar...( Thanks for the influence Mr. Frets....cheap guitars...)

S6300024.jpg

S6300026.jpg

As it turns out it does play reasonably well..especially since its a cheap guitar. I haven't had any issues with it..stays in tune nicely, sounds a little thin, but it's expected with the price I paid, nice neck...really low action. I like it..I like it alot.:love:

• Members

I got one of the Dean Vendetta XM's from MF a year or so ago for $99.

It's now my main gigging guitar. I used to play my MIM Tele exclusively, but the Dean sounds just as good IMO and weighs about 4 pounds less.

I have the natural wood grain one and I get lots of compliments on it.

Archived