February SPAM Thread - Valentine's Gear: the alternative costs more for less pay off.

The Eristic

• Members

FS: LEVI'S STRAP W/ DUNLOP STRAPLOCKS

IMG_2040.jpg?t=1202343769

It's a good strap, but I finally told myself that I was a dimarzio cliplok guy, matches teles and strats real well. It was a $25 strap and $15 straplocks, so im thinking

$35 SHIPPED

Trades welcomed, so surprise me.

- Patrick

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For Sale, paypal payment only:

- Brand new, just received, Mini Loop-Master single channel amp switcher, can be used for reverb switching, too. I paid $38 shipped, you can have this for $30 shipped:

Mini%20Channel%20Switch.JPG

- MXL 990 recording microphone, excellent condition, works great, sounds great, get your home recording set-up a kick in the behind. $40 shipped.

DSC03508.jpg

- Zoom B2 bass processor. This processor sounds quite excellent for recording and has a terrific and simple drum machine built-in to acompany practice sessions. I've often just used it as a drum machine while I play guitar and practice. $60 shipped.

DSC03506.jpg

- Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 30 gig MP3 player. It's loaded with a ton of indie/alt/shoegaze and classic rock albums. Included is the owner's manual, CD software, original earphones, carrying case, and the AC power supply (I'm waiting on the power supply to be shipped to me within the next week or so). It has a brand new battery, so it's got plenty of life left. $60 shipped.

DSC03512.jpg

• Members

Nelsonic Starliner tele copy. Gold in color. 9.5 condition out of 10. No real scratches except a few on the plastic pickguard. The only issue I see is that it seems as though the previous owner might have installed a new set of tuners and then put the old ones back on. From the pic of the back of the headstock below you can see where it looks like there

• Members
  • Members

Selling my USA handmade Head barracuda guitar with bubinga fretboard, pickup rings, and headstock. Here are pics, it's in good condition, pm me with any questions and offers. Will also consider trades. My email is metallicarocks05@yahoo.com

000_0002-2.jpg

000_0001-5.jpg

000_0005-4.jpg

000_0011-2.jpg

000_0012-2.jpg
Also selling my ESP M1 with Jackson headstock in good condition with emg pickup. This guitar looks great with just a couple of minor dings, great shape for it's age, and even the headstock is in mint condition, it doesn't have the usual chip on the end of it. The paint has been scraped off the neck, and it comes with a hardshell case. 650 shipped OBO in the continental USA. Email me at metallicarocks05@yahoo.com

000_0006-2.jpg

000_0005-1.jpg

000_0008-1.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0011.jpg

• Members
CIMG3733.jpg
CIMG3738.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/tincob/For%20Sale/CIMG3739.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/tincob/For%20Sale/CIMG3740.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/tincob/For%20Sale/CIMG3743.jpg

Excellent quality MIJ '62 Fender custom tele copy. Made in the late '80s at the same factory as Fender Japan.

- Vintage sized frets with minimal wear.
- Fernandes single coil pups

Better than MIM's and in excellent shape. Just some light scratches on the pickguard. I'm just not playing it very much. I'm spending most of my time on the Gibson scale HB guitars.

I'm located in CT if you want to pick it up directly. I have it listed on craigslist and will put it up on ebay next week. Thought I would give you guys first crack at it.

---------------------------------------------------

It's been SOLD.

• Members

All Parts "Woodstock" Strat. This thing is easily better than my last MIM and MIJ Strats. It's no MIA, but it's also realistically worth under $300 which makes it a great value IMO.

I'm not desperate to get rid of it, just putting it out there as I never play it.

Looking for random trades. Love Teles, small tube amps, random pedals.

Whatever. Just hit me up.

Will also except $$ offers.

Strat5.jpg

Strat2.jpg

• Members

Carvin Legacy Head, excellent condition, plenty of life left on the tubes,includes footswitch $575

Carvin Legacy 4x12, excellent condition, 16ohm, loaded with Celestion Greenbacks,$400, would prefer local pickup

4MS Tremulus Lune Clone with external gain knob- Pretty much the most versatile trem out there,LED blinks in time with the rate, professionally built with super clean wiring., $125

Ibanez CS9,Brand new in the box, still has the sealed battery included, $80

Ernie Ball 6166 Volume Pedal-great condition, $70

Boss DD-20-Great condition, a few blemishes, included tap tempo(offbrand of sorts, might be behringer), $175

Toadworks Lil Leo American Overdrive -Near mint,flag version, $75

Colorsound Overdriver Clone,great condition, few blemishes, $75

Fender Celtic Showmaster w/ Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat,Like new condition, $600

EMG 85-Excellent condition with quick connect and the original wiring harness, $65, PM me

HBE Germania-Like new condition, SOLD

True Bypass Crybaby-Drop in replacement for the dunlop crybaby, true bypass modded, great base to mod, $25

Dimarzio Black HS3 Bridge singlecoil sized humbucker-excellent condition, plenty of lead, $50

Dimarzio Black Fast Track II single coil sized blade humbucker-excellent condition, plenty of lead $50

Dunlop Hot Potz II Wah Pot-Brand new from dunlop,$12 a piece and i have 3 of them

BYOC Tubescreamer PCB-latest version, professionally made, $10 a piece, i have 8 left

Mogami Patch Cables-6", brand new and very high quality, proel ends, $8 a piece, i have many of these as well

Dunlop Zakk Wylde Signature Wah-great condition, a few blemishes, has a problem and works when it wants, easily fixable and dunlop will be fix it if sent to them but im yet to do that, $50

Epiphone Limited Edition G400 Goldtop SG-custom shop edition, excellent condition with upgraded pups to GFS Crunchy PAF/Vintage Split,Pending payment

Boss PH3 Phase Shifter-NIB, $55

Way Huge Saffron Squeeze Compressor Clone-Freshly by the owner of Earthquaker Devices and recently rehoused by me in a white professionally powdercoated enclosure with white knob, great compressor, $100

Boss MT-2-Great condition,modded for a more controlled low end/smoother high end/less harsh mids/more usable gain/bright blue LED,modded to emulate a mesa $60

Washburn WI66ANC -Nick Catanese Signature model idol, EMG ZW Pickups, excellent condition, quilted maple top,ebony fretboard,grovers,buzz feiten system, $700/Pending Trade

Schecter Blackjack 006-Currently has a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge with no neck pickup (better sustain due to less magnetic pull), few blemishes none of which effects playability, $400

MXR Phase 90-1 small nick in it, otherwise excellent, $50

All prices are + shipping/paypal, pictures are available upon request, serious inquiries only.

I WILL ship internationally and have done so many times, shipping is the responsibility of the buyer

• Members

Hellatone 30 $65 incl' shipping and paypal

Danelectro Wasabi distotion $35 incl' shipping and paypal cool pedal, 5 voicings two buttons one for a clean boost and one for the distortion, also has a switch in the battery cavity that turns on a cool vintage slap back echo effect.

Electro Harmonix LPB-1 $35 incl' shipping and paypal

• Members

Burny Les Paul Custom mij

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/VH5150/IMG_4259.jpg?t=1201714488
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/VH5150/IMG_4257.jpg?t=1201714537
a little info on early Burny guitars
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Guitar-General-649/Burny-Les-Paul.htm

This is a early 80's Burny with all the Gibson specs right down to the little binding nubs on the frets.Also has Burstbucker pros out of a r9.Bone nut,Comes with a nice skb case.
I'm looking to get a Wolfgang special or $700 shipped

Archived