February SPAM Thread - Valentine's Gear: the alternative costs more for less pay off.

The Eristic

• Members

I have a mint condition Fender showmaster that I would like to sell or trade.It has a flame ash top, locking tuners and a basswood body. It also came with a duncan pearly gates in the bridge and a 59 in the neck.I hate to let it go but i want to get a strat style guitar with single coils. I dont really know what id expect to get out of it, but i do know i gave around 600 for it new around 2 years ago.all decent offers or trades will be considered, and you can emil me with any questions at dustman283@gmail.com

Picture006.jpg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling -

* 3 Guitars

* Pickup Set

* Active / 18 volt Bass Pre-Amp

-----------------

Guitar #1 - Short Scale 1960's Bass

Got this on ebay - refined orange. I bought new pick guard, bridge and tuners. Kept one of the original pickups - other wasn't working. Will ship with a NICE gig bag - super good tone, fun little guitar; I just don't play it. $125 + $25 shipping. If you want to do paypal, you'll pay the fees. Prefer MO.

BASS001.jpg

BASS006.jpg

----------------

Guitar #2 - Lace "Acela" Thin Acoustic

Another ebay guitar - Lace "Acela" very thin acoustic with a cool / funky body shape. This one includes a hard shell case. The guitar sounds GREAT plugged in - with a very nice LACE pickups - sounds like cardboard unplugged - thin body with out nice resonances. So this is a stage guitar all the way. Everything is great - nice tuners - neck is from an electric, so it's very easy to play. $250 + $25 shipping. If you want to do paypal, you'll pay the fees. Prefer MO.

9-21-07008.jpg

9-21-07003.jpg

----------------

Guitar #3 - Epiphone ES-135 w/ brand new case

These sweet Epi's originally sold (not MSRP) for $699 everywhere. (They clearanced them out later for less however.) This is dead mint, 20 minutes of play time - I just hate the blue. I bought a VERY NICE Gator case with to go with it. The info from MF says this:

Two '57 humbuckers give it miles of rock attitude!

Guitar Player magazine said, "The ES-135 is a super-versatile ax that fuses the ES-175 traits with aspects of the semi-acoustic ES-335. The result is relentless sustain and slap-your-face presence, the ES-135's gargantuan tones are as easy to ignore as a punch in the gut."

Epiphone Limited Edition ES-135 Electric Guitar Specifications:

* 24-3/4" scale

* 1-11/16" nut width

Epiphone Limited Edition ES-135 Electric Guitar Features:

* 2 "Patent Applied For" '57 humbucking pickups

* Laminated maple body with Chromyte center block

* Maple neck

* Rosewood fingerboard

* Dot inlay

* White body binding

* Tune-o-matic bridge

* Trapeze tailpiece

* 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch

* Grover tuners

I'm asking $500 +$30 for shipping. If you want to use paypal, you pay the fees; I prefer MO.

1-31-08001.jpg

1-31-08002.jpg

1-31-08004.jpg

1-31-08005.jpg

-----------------

Set of matched Alnico pickups out of a Canvas guitar. They are marked Alnico 50 and Alnico 52. Plenty of lead wires. Includes cream colored rings. Great for a project. $25 shipped.

GuitarParts003.jpg

-----------------

This is a 18 volt bass preamp from a Fender Big Block P-Bass. Works great, I just wanted a passive bass, so I yanked this out. Will include wiring diagram, but it's all there with the stacked knobs and all. Has a pretty hi-fi sort of sound. Good for a project or something. $45 shipped.

GuitarParts004.jpg

• Members

Boss mt-2 $40+shipping, trades welcome

just small paint chips on the corners. Works like new.

100_2153.jpg

Crate GT15 w/ coil reverb - $50+shipping, trades welcome

In new condition, plays great.

100_0144.jpg

Epiphone G-310 - $160+shipping, trades welcome

Upgraded pups, pots and wiring.

Epi 57 In the neck, hot humbucker in the bridge

100_2264.jpg

PM me if you have any questions....and I am up for trades with all items.

• Members

Alrighty as much as i hate to do this i'm going to need to bring up my car to college and i need to get rid of gear so i can afford the insurance. I've held off on it but my Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite will have to go. It has a decent amount of scratches and some dings (nothing major) but i haven't played it much since i got it and it'll raise me some cash so i'll let it go for a decent price. Pretty sure i promised to PM a member when it became available but after clearing out my pm box i don't have his name on me. His profile picture i think was of the light bulb from the new QOTSA album. Anyone know? Not even sure if he would want it now. Also have a Nelsonic Bolt on Les Paul with emg 81 and 85. Has some wear in terms of scratches and some dings but a great player that sounds fantastic. Have an SX KY22Cus and a Fender Cyber Deluxe Amplifier.

$625 Shipped For the Gibson

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

PICT0077.jpg

More pictures here: http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb246/chimi42/

• Members

There is a scratch on the back of the neck. I've tried to highlight it.

This guitar has been played, but there are no dings. The back has no worming. Since there is an oil finish applied to the neck of these guitars, the wood in certain places on the neck is lighter in color, and certain places are darker. There are also birdseyes on the neck. Everything is original.

So, apart from the VERY LIGHT (more color than anything) marks on the back of the neck, this is a VERY clean guitar. The smudges on the top are fingerprints.

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

• Members

Really only looking to do trades at this time. Try me on trade offers.

Aramat Effects Mojo Fuzz - Great fuzz pedal that is easy to tame. Based off of a silicon Fuzz Face circuit, cleans up nice and can get downright nasty with the Mojo knob. Original box included, has velcro. website: http://www.aramateffects.com/mojo/ I'd love to hang on to this guy but I have a Monsterpiece on the way!

mojo.jpg

• Members

For Sale

Silverface Champ in a 1x12 cab $300 Shipped

OLC UNO (Mesa Mark 1 in a box!) $75 Shipped

Clip here! http://www.runoffgroove.com/uno.html

Mojo Hand Sugar Baby $100 Shipped

Dano Chili Dog Octave (Works great but no knobs) $15 Shipped or $10 with anything else.

PictureorVideo009.jpg

What I want

SubDecay Noise Box

Single coil sized humbucker (Lace Sensor prefered)

Big box Small Clone

Blackeart amp

George L cable ends

Try me

• Members

I have a couple of great pieces of gear for sale. First is my Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty. This is the 3 humbucker model. I bought it new last year and just haven't turned out to like it. It plays well and sounds good, just not right for me. It is in great condition, just a couple very minor surface marks that can only be seen at just the right angle.

The pickguard and original black speed knobs are included but not pictured here.

SKB case for Les Paul is included as well.

I am asking $450 plus actual shipping for this, but go ahead and make me an offer and I'll consider it.

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

I also have a mint condition Fender Blues Junior. I bought this one new in July 2007 but recently bought a DRRI that I liked better so now this one has to go. There are no marks on this, everything is in perfect working order - just like new.

SOLD - I am asking $325 plus actual shipping for this, but again I will consider reasonable offers.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

PM me if you are interested in either of these. I would also be willing to work out a package deal for both. I will ship to continental U.S. only.

EDIT - The Blues Jr. is sold. The Les paul is still available.

• Members

:eek:**MUSICMAN JOHN PETRUCCI & IBANEZ RG2027X!:eek:

-JP6 is in white, only a year old, 10/10 like new, with all original: case, all goodies and extras. $1300 Shipped to you!

-Ibanez RG2027x in Violin Finish, with Dimarzios installed, piezo works great! Guitar is close to 9/10 with minor wear on the bridge. Amazing and rare 7string. $1400 Shipped to you! I can email pics of this, I have not taken them just yet.

sorry no trades at this time, need to fund things.

• Members

Weber Headphone Tap, 50 watt headphone attenuator. Used only a few times. Works great. I'm selling it because I'm about to move to a new house that will have a half-basement where I can play without disturbing anybody.

$50 shipped to continental USA.

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

Archived