"Second hand" guitars!

• Moderators

Now, there's used, vintage and classic all worth much money, but if you call a guitar second hand surely you're just sayin that basically it's a fecked oul fecker and t'aint worth dat much now,ya know:cry:

Musha would ya come and tek it off me hands, and blessin's o God on ya sir:cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350051670151&_trksid=e11002.m204&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D8&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123

• Members

" There's work easy as fishing,

you can be a musician

If you could make sounds loud or mellow

Get a second hand guitar and

chances are you go far

If you get in with the right bunch of fellows"

• Members

Most of my guitars were bought used.

I played them and they weren't fecked up. Maybe needed a little bit of tweaking but that's all.

Usually the seller has lost interest in it or everything to do with learning how to play guitar. Financial problems or emotional.

If it plays good and doesn't look to bad,...what's the problem?

I also notice that it's got the adaptor rings on the p'ups.

That would probably mean that the p'up holes are big enough to accomodate regular HB's.

Those p'up rings hide the extra gaps that the mini's don't fill out.

But I think it's bit too much. And it's coming from a store so it's been marked up from what they paid for it. I hate that. It would be always in the back of my mind that they paid only half of what they're asking.

• Members

Now, there's used, vintage and classic all worth much money, but if you call a guitar second hand surely you're just sayin that basically it's a fecked oul fecker and t'aint worth dat much now,ya know:cry:

Musha would ya come and tek it off me hands, and blessin's o God on ya sir:cry:

Buying guitars from the leprechauns again, Ratae?

• Members

Second hand is a rather derogatory term for used....it is a very cutting insult when talking about for instance a female;)

nice!!

but 'second hand built'??? I have NEVER seen that term used in reference to a guitar..

Archived