Laying a Fender vs Gibson on the floor...........

NappyDugOut

• Members

This is a pretty insignificant way of criticizing Gibson. There are just so many ways of getting around it.

That's exactly my point................I'm being silly...................Gibson vs Fender is stupid...............they both have their +/-............Rawk-On!!!!!:thu:

• Members

Why would I lay these on the floor?

To answer that, I'll give an example from the last live performance I did.

We finished our set and then when the host walked out, I thought it'd be really funny to hug him, since I'm only about 5' 4" and he's like 6' 3" tall, it'd just look really silly. Lacking a place to put our guitars on stands, I just laid mine on the floor until I'd hugged him, then I ran back, picked it back up and walked backstage.

The hug got a lot of laughs from the audience too, it was great.

• Members

There are just so many Gibson haters out there that it's hard to tell.

True. Kinda ridiculous. I'm a Fender guy at heart but there's nothing like a good Gibson.

And Bbreaker... you're inhuman. Every time you post a picture I die a little inside.

• Members

To answer that, I'll give an example from the last live performance I did.

We finished our set and then when the host walked out, I thought it'd be really funny to hug him, since I'm only about 5' 4" and he's like 6' 3" tall, it'd just look really silly. Lacking a place to put our guitars on stands, I just laid mine on the floor until I'd hugged him, then I ran back, picked it back up and walked backstage.

The hug got a lot of laughs from the audience too, it was great.

was it out of tune when you picked it up?:lol:

Archived