That one song

Miskatonic

• Members

:cry:

any heavy heavy heavy death metal screamo, or any ooey gooey pop $hit:mad:

i was like you just a few weeks ago.... i hated death metal and stuff like that but than i listened to this death metal record called "Human" by Death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euHMldrw4fw

this was song that got me into death metal-- like any genre there are bad/good bands

i heard 2 cannibal corpse songs and thought death metal was crap-- truth is most real death metal fans also think cannibal corpse are crap

• Members

i was like you just a few weeks ago.... i hated death metal and stuff like that but than i listened to this death metal record called "Human" by Death.

this was song that got me into death metal-- like any genre there are bad/good bands

i heard 2 cannibal corpse songs and thought death metal was crap-- truth is most real death metal fans also think cannibal corpse are crap

I listened to "Human" everyday for about a year straight, just a killer album. I finally learned "Vacant Planets" and "Flattening of Emotions" a while back, both rather challenging songs. I also like Cannibal Corpse, but they can't hold a candle to Death. I would also give Suffocation, Cynic and Atheist a shot. All are good, heavy, technical bands with really good songs IMO.

• Members

I listened to "Human" everyday for about a year straight, just a killer album. I finally learned "Vacant Planets" and "Flattening of Emotions" a while back, both rather challenging songs. I also like Cannibal Corpse, but they can't hold a candle to Death. I would also give Suffocation, Cynic and Atheist a shot. All are good, heavy, technical bands with really good songs IMO.

yeah im trying to learn those songs too..ive only played for about a year though... am i trying to make too big a jump?

• Members

yeah im trying to learn those songs too..ive only played for about a year though... am i trying to make too big a jump?

Nope, keep on working on them. They are tough, but once you've learned them,it's a good feeling. i still haven't worked out the solos myself, but I will eventually. The one that's really fun is "Symbolic" off the album of the same name. But no, I wouldn't say it's a big leap, just keep hammering at it and it'll come. Good luck!

• Members

Nope, keep on working on them. They are tough, but once you've learned them,it's a good feeling. i still haven't worked out the solos myself, but I will eventually. The one that's really fun is "Symbolic" off the album of the same name. But no, I wouldn't say it's a big leap, just keep hammering at it and it'll come. Good luck!

EVIIIIIIIILLLL DEEAD!!! m/

• Members

Slayer. What garbage that stuff is.

C'mon now!

Made pancakes while listening to Slayer yesterday - mmmmm, blasphemous! All hot and syrupy, going down my gullet while Jeff and Kerry were right up in my pancake stuffing face.

Archived