Argali

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by otaku1625

shovel.png

OWNED.jpg

Yeah, but you should see how friggin buff I am now.

Anyway, I'm starting to get the impression that some of you guys have a non-sexual (or possibly sexual) crush on me. Some of you guys are like giggly middle school girls that follow me around.

It's kind of nice actually.

• Members

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

Yeah, but you should see how friggin buff I am now.

Anyway, I'm starting to get the impression that some of you guys have a non-sexual (or possibly sexual) crush on me. Some of you guys are like giggly middle school girls that follow me around.

It's kind of nice actually.

I suppose you have to hold out hope that someone will someday find something redeeming, or even attractive, about you...

but, uh, you're the one who keeps coming back

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

I suppose you have to hold out hope that someone will someday find something redeeming, or even attractive, about you...

but, uh, you're the one who keeps coming back

You're like the fat middle school girl that follows me around and buys me lunch. Please, no more Ramen.

• Members

You're like the fat middle school girl that follows me around and buys me lunch. Please, no more Ramen.

only dating middle schoolers, eh? does the "I play guitar, no really, I do" line work better with them?

• Members

Only with you, big chief.

Every post of yours I read, I realize more and more how useless you are to the general community here.

You don't respect anyone, don't expect it back. Stop being internet tough guy, and chill out.

• Members

Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

Every post of yours I read, I realize more and more how useless you are to the general community here.

You don't respect anyone, don't expect it back. Stop being internet tough guy, and chill out.

Hey, he started it up first. I'm not the one that bumped this seven month old thread. How is that anymore valuable than my comments about him being a fat middle school girl that buys me lunch?

Archived