NGD: Schecter PT Fastback

ArKay

• Members

Very Nice!!!!! Those knobs look alot like the Gibson Witchhats I just put on my V.

Fender puts them on the Tele Custom.

yhst-50206111187217_2007_1291827

Those are more traditional SG knobs.

yhst-50206111187217_2007_1550692

Slightly different, but I've seen the Fender style knobs on very old SGs as well so :idk: I think the Fenders are a little more difficult to turn since they are smaller.

• Members

Why are you getting rid of the Squier? :poke:

Well, I've told you many times before and you've laughed everytime, but I am really thinning down the herd. Already sold 5 guitars, and amp and a cab.

Of course I've bought 4 more guitars since then......:facepalm:

• Members

Well, I've told you many times before and you've laughed everytime, but I am really thinning down the herd. Already sold 5 guitars, and amp and a cab.

Of course I've bought 4 more guitars since then......
:facepalm:

I sold 6 and have bought 2 new ones, even returned one I actually liked. Eat this! :wave:

It's getting more and more difficult each time though, there are not many left I would like to part with. :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

so ArKay, after having this guitar for a while now, what can you say about it?

how is the overall quality of it?

i really want a Telecaster Deluxe, but the originals are too expensive (and only 'cause they're rare - they're not worth the 2700$-3500$) and the reissues feels really cheap...

maybe the Schecter can be a good option (?)

• Members

so ArKay, after having this guitar for a while now, what can you say about it?

how is the overall quality of it?

i really want a Telecaster Deluxe, but the originals are too expensive (and only 'cause they're rare - they're not worth the 2700$-3500$) and the reissues feels really cheap...

maybe the Schecter can be a good option (?)

I'm not home much at the moment--only on weekends--and had been on vacation after I got it so it's not that big of a while, but anyway...

It's a great guitar with a very comfortable neck, great fretwork and attention to detail. I can't say anything about the stock pickups since it came loaded with a Gibson minihum and a SD Phat Cat and the pots and caps had been replaced. :idk:

Schecter has yet to let me down, it's the 4th one I've bought and they still amaze me. You may have noticed that the pickguard has a different shape so it doesn't look 100% like a Tele Deluxe.

It doesn't feel cheap at all to me, but I haven't tried the Fender Classic model either so I can't compare them. Try one if you can.

• Members

I'm not home much at the moment--only on weekends--and had been on vacation after I got it so it's not that big of a while, but anyway...

It's a great guitar with a very comfortable neck, great fretwork and attention to detail. I can't say anything about the stock pickups since it came loaded with a Gibson minihum and a SD Phat Cat and the pots and caps had been replaced.
:idk:

Schecter has yet to let me down, it's the 4th one I've bought and they still amaze me. You may have noticed that the pickguard has a different shape so it doesn't look 100% like a Tele Deluxe.

It doesn't feel cheap at all to me, but I haven't tried the Fender Classic model either so I can't compare them. Try one if you can.

thanks a lot! :thu:

Archived