Reverend double agent

tarunark

• Members

Dude, that was just uncalled for. It took me nine, yes NINE Page Downs to get through that pic. A pic of a different guitar than we're talking about. Not even a viable alternative; it's sold out. Post the medium-sized pic:

LPSBEBCH1_-0cb7c8085b1416ce12fe9337df831

and then a link to your supermassiveblackhole pic.

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/LPSBEBCH1_-0cb7c8085b1416ce12fe9337df831a81.jpg

• Members

Dude, that was just uncalled for. It took me nine, yes NINE Page Downs to get through that pic. A pic of a different guitar than we're talking about. Not even a viable alternative; it's sold out. Post the medium-sized pic:

LPSBEBCH1_-0cb7c8085b1416ce12fe9337df831
and then a link to your supermassiveblackhole pic.

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/LPSBEBCH1_-0cb7c8085b1416ce12fe9337df831a81.jpg

Sorry, I did not find one that showed clearly what it was ... a bit larger than the pic you used. I have still seen this one advertised and it has the BFG configuration with P90 and Burstbucker, short scale, and glued neck rather than bolt ... so I thought it was relevant in this context ... :o

I own the guitar and it is great!

• Members

Any idea how it's wired? It looks like a telecaster setup...but what does the knob on top do?

Maybe it's a tone knob and the two bottom knobs are separate volumes?

Maybe the two bottom knobs are separate volumes and the top one is a master volume?

Top is the Bass Contour knob

From the website

CONTROLS custom volume & tone, 3-way, Bass Contour (mounted on upper bout). :wave:

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Reverend makes some awesome guitar. They sell all kinds at the stores in mi (detroit based company) they play great. My friend traded his old hig (orange ad30, orange 2x12, prs custom 22, gibson sg, gibson double cut, firebird, rickenbacker) for a bad cat hot head with matching 2x12 cab and white road cases to match. 2 revernd guitars! So for all those amazing axes he now owns 2 reverends and a gibson hallowbody that collects dust. That says it all.

Archived