Live.com

FUBTAG

• Members

Did anyone use it with the 10% of coupon? Ive just read another thread with someone saying that anyone who did will have their cashback cancelled.. I read the ebay rules and it says you can, but the ms rule say you cant. However, ebay rules says if there are any discrepancies between the two, ebay counts. I used both and my cashback account says $200 pending.. i just want to make sure it isnt going to get cancelled.

• Members

I had a few that were instant paybacks, and my first one just hit the 60 day mark at the beginning of the week, and it's since been added to my PayPal account. No, no problems with it so far - other than the fact it added to my incentive to buy, like I really needed more incentive.....

• Members
Did anyone use it with the 10% of coupon? Ive just read another thread with someone saying that anyone who did will have their cashback cancelled.. I read the ebay rules and it says you can, but the ms rule say you cant. However, ebay rules says if there are any discrepancies between the two, ebay counts. I used both and my cashback account says $200 pending.. i just want to make sure it isnt going to get cancelled.

I used both, but it's still listed as 'pending'. :confused:

• Members

I used a 10% coupon with the cashback. Worked beautifully.

Archived