Fender Road Worn...Gimme a Break

StratoSlacker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When the hell are these suppose to be out, so someone can try one and report an up close played review....at least then we could bash with knowledge instead of already biased views. I would LMAO if some of the people bashing them so far quietly end up buying one. ;)

Happy 420(th) post...

• Members
If history tells us anything, it's that when one trend ends, it is replaced by something quite the opposite. That means in a few years, when this Relic Guitar bull{censored} fad has run its course, suddenly a guitar that isn't mint, like new, factory fresh, still has the stickers and plastic, sealed in box won't be worth {censored}.

I don't blame Fender, they're merely meeting a demand. That's what a well run business does.

The only thing of interest in the Road Worn series is that they brought back Fiesta Red. Sadly, it's only available on a Jazz Bass.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=fender+road+worn&st=

This is a trend that has already been around a for a while now, and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Get used to it or GTFO. :p

• Members

hell yeah, another silly ass bitching post missing the topic entirely and attacking a forumite instead!

Same goes to JJ.

If you're not interested, don't {censored}ing read it and move along.

If you're not interested in relics, buy something else and move along.

Plenty of people (including Fender) still make guitars that aren't relics. Buy one of those.

• Members

hell yeah, another silly ass bitching post missing the topic entirely and attacking a forumite instead!

Same goes to JJ.

If you're not interested, don't {censored}ing read it and move along.

I can't help it if you are not interesting and start the 30th thread in a week about Fender Road Worns

I can't help it if you're so insecure you feel the need to cry about some guitar you'll never own

oh and don't read this - just move along

• Members

I can't help it if you are not interesting and start the 30th thread in a week about Fender Road Worns

I can't help it if you're so insecure you feel the need to cry about some guitar you'll never own

Preach on.

• Members

Who appointed you moderator of the Electric Guitar forums? If it's not interesting to you, why do you bother commenting? Who cares what you find interesting or not interesting? Should I run all my opinions by you for approval in the future?

Get a life.

• Members

Who appointed you moderator of the Electric Guitar forums? If it's not interesting to you, why do you bother commenting? Who cares what you find interesting or not interesting? Should I run all my opinions by you for approval in the future?

Get a life.

:facepalm:

serious business

maybe you should turn off your computer and go outside today :idea:

ever had people line up so you could call their stuff crap? see? somebody DOES care

• Members

Don't you people have better things to do with your time than insult and attack other members of this community? Why not contribute something useful rather than wasting your energy to bring people down?

You're like children in a classroom who don't get the lesson and rather than try and catch up you decide to attract attention to yourself and ruin it for everyone else through distractions.

Aenemated, I know you're a smart guy and you're always good at contributing. Why do feel the need to act this way sometimes? I know you know better.

JJ, honestly I don't know much about you and I've never read much of what you've posted other than insults and chest thumping. Maybe I've missed your posts that add to the community.

• Members

Don't you people have better things to do with your time than insult and attack other members of this community? Why not contribute something useful rather than wasting your energy to bring people down?

You're like children in a classroom who don't get the lesson and rather than try and catch up you decide to attract attention to yourself and ruin it for everyone else through distractions.

what was this thread about again?

YOU started it to insult guitars, and people who play them

{censored} you

JJ, honestly I don't know much about you and I've never read much of what you've posted other than insults and chest thumping. Maybe I've missed your posts that add to the community.

start a thread asking if I contribute to this community :idea:

do you? who are you? what have you done here?

• Members

Get a life.

I see you have almost 2,500 posts and are still a little confused about how things work around here. Allow me to fill you in.

You see, whenever you post something here on a public forum, it is fair game for opinions from every person who reads it, even if some of those people disagree with you.

"who cares what you find interesting or not interesting?" You do, or else you wouldn't have been seeking out the opinions of others here on a public forum. The better question here is, who cares what you think of the road worn series?

• Members

if I wanted a relic it better look like the rory gallagher model.

But anyone know what is the cheapest USA equivalent that has the same style neck as the MIM 50s Classic Series Strat? Very nice neck on them, but $700 is too much for an import guitar.

The Rory Gallagher model is $3300, and a damn nice guitar. Bit of a price difference.

I guess what I don't get is why these "reliced" ax's cost so much more. It's not that difficult to relic a guitar, and they can get away with using "blems".

• Members

Well starting a thread just to whine about a "bs fad" as you called it isn't exactly useful, especially when there are already multiple threads about the road worn series. I am sure there will be more threads like this to follow when everybody finally gets that musician's friend email about these guitars.

Archived