Unreal.. (Squier Classic Vibe content)

fist

• Members

I'm seriously thinking about selling one of my Schecters and picking up the CV Strat and Tele. I played the Tele the other day, and I swear to you it played better and almost sounded as good as the Americans. I couldn't believe it, and I didn't want to fall to what I thought was hype!

• Members

I wish they came in more than one color, already have a sunburst. And my GC didn't have any..

You should watch this in high quality on youtube it sounds great

Hmmm so this is what you can sound like with a 250 dollar guitar, modeling amp/software, talent and lots of practice

• Members

You should watch this in high quality on youtube it sounds great

Hmmm so this is what you can sound like with a 250 dollar guitar, modeling amp/software, talent and lots of practice

Thanks for the HD nudge.

So where do I buy me some talent?

Pics to GAS on.

SquierCVTele9s.jpg

SquierCVTele5.jpg

• Members

Damn. That's going to make me look hard at those squiers when I look for a strat.

They will....they will. Trying to figure out how to hock a kid. The 50's Strat is the bee's knees. P/U's sounded great...a hair too much gloss on the neck, but great frets....tones. DAMMIT!!! Haven't even tried the Tele.

• Members

I played the Tele the other day, and I swear to you it played better and almost sounded as good as the Americans. I couldn't believe it, and I didn't want to fall to what I thought was hype!

Do they make them with rosewood fretboards??

Archived