The Love/Hate/Apology/Anger Thread

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually if you buy a guitar he owns for a lot less than he sees it for on Gbase he will get pissed off at you and ignore you only to take cheap shots at you whenever the opportunity arises.

OK sonny, you send me a pm saying I have a grudge against you along with your dad being a buddy of Irving Azoff and Irving has a house that's $10,000,000. WTF?

Tell me when I've taken a cheap shot at you?

Why in the wide wide world of sports would I have a grudge against you?

You PM me telling me that I was right in saying that you paid too much for a Guild doubleneck.

You want to be my guitar buddy in the worst way.

It's like you're a single white female.

• Members

He wanted to be the only person on Harmony Central to own a Gibson Lonnie Mack V and he liked to brag about how it's worth 6 grand and how it's rare. I found one for 3 grand (and lets face it in this bad economy it's a $3,000 guitar, these guitars aren't exactly flying off the shelves at 5 or 6 grand) and he was pissed because now his $6,000 guitar is only worth $3,000 so it's my fault.

I actually own the first Lonnie Mack made for retail sale out of the original 188 made.

I paid less than $800.00 for it.

If it's $6k or $3k now, I'm happy.

Don't go toe to toe with me kid.

• Members

OK sonny, you send me a pm saying I have a grudge against you along with your dad being a buddy of Irving Azoff and Irving has a house that's $10,000,000. WTF?

Tell me when I've taken a cheap shot at you?

Why in the wide wide world of sports would I have a grudge against you?

You PM me telling me that I was right in saying that you paid too much for a Guild doubleneck.

You want to be my guitar buddy in the worst way.

It's like you're a single white female.

Well, I mean, he's kind of an ass. That's what I'd always assumed.

• Members

The other thing is a year or two ago almost every single post mentioned how he had bad GAS for a Gibson ES-5 switchmaster but he didn't have the $$$. I go out and purchase an ES-5 switchmaster and I never ever hear him bring up the ES-5 switchmaster again.

I don't think that's a coincidence.

I do want an E5 Switchmaster.

I don't have the $'s.

You post your new Switchmaster.

I say congrats.

You {censored}in' pm me shoving that thing in my face.

You want not only to be me.....but you want my approval.

Why don't you go suck Irving Azoff in his $10,000,000 home.

• Members

I get this single white female pm today..........

"I know you hold a grudge against me for some unknown reason but I thought I'd mention to you that my dad is actually a close friend of Irving Azoff's. They went to medical school together at University of illinois. Azoff either dropped out or failed out of school but he lives in this incredible house thats probably worth $10,000,000 and he's been through several marriages."

This is bizarre.
This is some messed up {censored}.

My reply to little lord fauntilroy was to never pm me.

• Members

In the past I have been less than charitable in some of my posts in some threads that Bbreaker Lou has started or participated in.

I did this for a variety of reasons in my head, and in some cases fuelled by a few Scotch's but I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise for this less than desirable behaviour.

My ego has been much diminshed of late, and while I am rebuilding my confidence I sincerely hope I can cast off some of my former arrogance along the way.

I would be very happy if any of you poke me if I come across in an inappropriate way.

I will continue to rail against ignorance, don't get me wrong, but I need to be a tad more charitable.

I hope Lou will accept this apology in the manner in which it was intended.

Ratty, I love you man:love:, oops wrong smilie:wave:, {censored} that's not right either, I mean these smilies just seem obnoxiously gay, and I was goin for that manly kind of "one of the boys" kinda deals here.:facepalm: Anyway, scratch that, but Jesus:cool: (and we definitely need better religious smilies), and I mean that literally, don't lose that sardonic wit we've come to know and appreciate you for:freak:. Do you even have any idea what I'm tryin to say here?:blah:

Pssst Guitardip, nows your chance, make a run for it!!!

PS Kids obviously got some issues fellas, don't make him jump.

• Members

Guitarmandp only ever posts if he can get one up on someone.

He's not interested in contributing anything useful...I doubt he even plays.

It's always "I've just got this custom shop this, or this limited edition murphy reliced that" and he has put peoples cheaper gear down in past posts.

I just dont think he's a particularly nice person, and he is the ONE person on here who rams how much his guitars cost or are worth down our throats, and how {censored} our guitars are.

Lou has NEVER done that IMO.

He's been in competition with Lou pretty much as long as I can remember.

I think he's a waste of space, and it's a shame so many sweet guitars have ended up in his non playing clutches.

He is also the ONLY person here I have ever had a problem with.

His attitude stinks, and he really thinks he's something special cause he can flash the cash.

I just usually ignore him.

Anyway, good man Sean...I aplogised publicly to guitarmandp after accusing him of faking his pics, and I meant it, but he's still a dick.

:thu:

• Members
Guitarmandp only ever posts if he can get one up on someone.

He's not interested in contributing anything useful...I doubt he even plays.

It's always "I've just got this custom shop this, or this limited edition murphy reliced that" and he has put peoples cheaper gear down in past posts.

I just dont think he's a particularly nice person, and he is the ONE person on here who rams how much his guitars cost or are worth down our throats, and how {censored} our guitars are.

Lou has NEVER done that IMO.

He's been in competition with Lou pretty much as long as I can remember.

I think he's a waste of space, and it's a shame so many sweet guitars have ended up in his non playing clutches.

He is also the ONLY person here I have ever had a problem with.

His attitude stinks, and he really thinks he's something special cause he can flash the cash.

I just usually ignore him.

Anyway, good man Sean...I aplogised publicly to guitarmandp after accusing him of faking his pics, and I meant it, but he's still a dick.

:thu:

I agree with everything you said here.

Archived