Les Paul Electric Ukulele

RockPianoman

• Members

A couple of years ago I got this for my wife as a surprise......nice little ukulele ($129)......it even has a built in pickup that you can use for tuning or you can run it through effects or into an amp.....this is the color I got her but they have another color too.....bolt on neck......tuners are decent too

Many ukuleles are junk....seriously....I've played them.....this one is really nice.....nylon strings.....it has one "C" string but the rest are on a standard guitar tuner......top to bottom they are G - C - E - A.....using a guitar tuner tune the C string to B and tune it up a half step to C using another string......

N_2033.jpg

sub_3510483001_l.jpg

N_2033c.jpg

fetch?filedataid=105645

44597049.jpg

epiphone-ukulele-les-paul-concert-eulphsnh3-3.jpg

Demo

Link (includes 57 reviews)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/folk-...-outfit/h69840

Ukulele Chord Chart (click on chord chart to enlarge it)

http://ukuchords.com/files/ukuchords..._chart_180.png

QUEEN - Good Company (with ukulele)

More photos

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...cert%20Ukulele

• Members
A couple of years ago I got this for my wife as a surprise......nice little ukulele ($129)......it even has a built in pickup that you can use for tuning or you can run it through effects or into an amp.....

.....it has one "C" string but the rest are on a standard guitar tuner......top to bottom they are G - C - E - A.....using a guitar tuner tune the C string to B and tune it up a half step to C using another string......

You could always use a chromatic tuner. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the C string.

. . . I didn't realize they were tuned differently than guitars. Probably too big a learning curve for me' date=' I'll have to stick with the six stringer lol.[/quote']

Not that different. Basically, you transpose. For example, a D shape on a guitar is a G on ukulele. I have an old Harmony ukulele that belonged to mom. I need to get it fixed up and start playing it.

• Members

What I like about it is it sounds the way it should through an amp.....it has very solid construction because as I've mentioned I've played many that were garbage.......I'm glad it has a built in pickup....being able to use a regular guitar strap is nice too.....

• Members
What I like about it is it sounds the way it should through an amp.....it has very solid construction because as I've mentioned I've played many that were garbage.......I'm glad it has a built in pickup....being able to use a regular guitar strap is nice too.....

I wasn't putting it down I just don't like the way the orange is around the top of the soundhole. And its way way,way better than my uke. I think mine has wood grain tape over plywood.

• Members

I know.....I didn't really ever plan on having one.......my wife had been playing her Strat a lot and when I saw it, I knew I had to get it for her (and I had just bought an Epiphone Les Paul the same color which made it kind of funny)....

I didn't even know if she'd actually like it.....as it turned out, she plays it a lot....

A uke kinda falls into almost a novelty type of category and it's easy to write funny songs on it....(Weird Al, eat your heart out).....

Weird Al should really play uke instead of the accordion....

Archived