No announcement yet.

One Control Honey Bee OD (BJFe designed) review

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Control Honey Bee OD (BJFe designed) review

Is this little honey-colored box sweet enough to find a permanent spot on your pedalboard?

Click image for larger version

Name:	honey-bee-main-fb9729f7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	32286753

http://www.harmonycentral.com/expert...-bee-overdrive

As always, if you have questions or comments about the review, or thoughts about the pedal that you'd like to discuss, this is the place for it!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

While I don't use effects I enjoy your reviews. This one was worth reading if only for the bee and honey puns. I was struck by the "Nature" control when I first looked at the unit. I wondered if turning it fully counter clockwise would make it sound "unnatural" (i.e., remove all "nature")? Not your father's tone control for sure. I'd like to see a series of response curves to illustrate the results in various positions. I'll never own one but it sounds like a cool pedal.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
    X