Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer
    View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.
    My Gear:

2007 Carvin Bolt-T (NOW with Dimarzio Air Zone/Cruiser set)
    2002 Les Paul Classic (with Dimarzio PAF Classics)
    2003 MIA Standard Strat (with GFS Boston Blues)

1990 Randall Pro Tube 1000
    1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Pedalboard:
    Korg Pitchblack, Barber Tone Press, Bearfoot HBOD, Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, Bearfoot Model H, Timmy, Mooer Eleclady, Mooer Ensemble King, TC Electronics Flashback X4, TC Electronics Arena Reverb

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer
      View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.
      My Gear:

2007 Carvin Bolt-T (NOW with Dimarzio Air Zone/Cruiser set)
      2002 Les Paul Classic (with Dimarzio PAF Classics)
      2003 MIA Standard Strat (with GFS Boston Blues)

1990 Randall Pro Tube 1000
      1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Pedalboard:
      Korg Pitchblack, Barber Tone Press, Bearfoot HBOD, Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, Bearfoot Model H, Timmy, Mooer Eleclady, Mooer Ensemble King, TC Electronics Flashback X4, TC Electronics Arena Reverb

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx
        View Post

Just got an e-mail saying the Reecho is backordered for a week. Even though they told me my order shipped on Thursday.

Same story here. I just emailed to ask about this.
        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• I also got my shipping notice on Thursday. Haven't heard anything else but my tracking number still shows nothing. The money no refuse me marcmart please no refuse me too.

Comment

• Exquisite
            Grind
            http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• still waiting my 15-25 days for free shipping
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• Damn it, the email was in the spam folder. I asked to cancel my entire order. Sending a shipping notification when the items haven't shipped yet is most uncool.

marcmart refuse me

Comment

• i would pay you great fee very quickly but money refuse me too
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• my mooer turned up today

(im in the uk, paid

Comment

• My Trelicopter and Pitch Box have apparently left Singapore soil as of a few days ago.
                      - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by caeman
                        View Post

My Trelicopter and Pitch Box have apparently left Singapore soil as of a few days ago.

YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ACCEPTING PACKAGES FROM SINGAPORE.

I HAD SOMETHING DELIVERED FROM SINGAPORE ONCE AND AFTER I SIGNED FOR IT AN ORIENTAL MAN BEAT ME WITH A ****************ING STICK FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, CLAIMING THE PACKAGE HAD MADE A MARK ON THE AIRPLANE.

Comment

• Got a tracking number for the Super Bender 10 days ago...when I try to track it, it says something like "parcel couldn't be found". **************** sucks.
                          good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

• Pickle, that is an added service. Many people have to pay extra for that, but you apparently got it free of service. That shows what an honored and valued customer you are!

Comment

• My traking nuber no work

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by k tone
                                View Post

My traking nuber no work

Did you enter it in its native language of Chinese?

Comment

Working...
                                X