Sign in to follow this  
renula

Mooer code

I've been wanting to try out that pogo for a long time. It has drum tracks, I thought it might have some nice cheezy ones I can feed into my looper pedal. I also picked up the analog echo and the chorus and the whammy clone. It would have been nice if they had some of the other ones available. That's an awesome deal though.

Did you enter your physical address on the marcmart site exactly as it appears on your Paypal account? The error shouldn't be from Paypals end if your account works everywhere else.

Yup there's no other way to enter my address, so I'm at a loss here. I want a flex boost :(

Im glad people got advantage of this. Christmas in october, ren style.

Thank the chinese and steve jobs.

I personally want to thank Puerto Rico for this. First useful thing I'm aware that they contributed since Roberto Clemente (hence Ren's avatar). I move to elect to make PR the 51st state. Then they can help pay taxes toward killing middle Easterners without getting any benefits from their taxes, just like the rest of America.

Code is not working for me. Pure Boost in cart ready to go, but no dealio.

I just checked and the code works for that. Yer doing it wrong.

P.S. Love that PJ avatar.

I've been wanting to get the Black Secret but didn't want to pay $88 for it. But for less than half price I went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the code. :wave:

everyone's happy! was tough to hold myself back from buying 3 or 4 of these. even if they are garbage for about $40 i'm sure they can be flipped used for around that

I just ordered the super bender for a little over $50. Damn.

Thanks for the heads up.

super_king_bender_by_fevavfx-d509n4f.jpg

This is Super Bender, the magic pedal for creating incredible dynamic harmony and pitch shift sound.