Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... 3 weeks later...
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Or more. I'm in no hurry.

Comment

• this is crazy.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• Trelicopter and Pitch Box ordered. $88 total.

I opted for the free shipping, and not Registered Airmail. What is the point of a tracking code, if my postal service won't scan it for me to track it? These are a luxury purchase, so I am willing to be patient in return for the fantastic price.
          - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• Catalinbread is tearing their hearts out you guys. You need to stop buying such cheap pedals. Let us all ignore this thread and get back to paying for $200 fuzz.
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything from Catalinbread in awhile
              Grind
              http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• I own a $105 fuzz pedal (de Lisle Fuzz) and I pretty much don't feel the need to own another. trems and flangers...now that is a different story. One can never try too many of those.

Comment

• galileo
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• La navidad de ren, mooer style.
                    Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Comment

• i almost ordered one and then i remembered im poor and dont want any of those pedals.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
                          View Post

i almost ordered one and then i remembered im poor and dont want any of those pedals.

Not even to try and flip it for $20 more than you paid over on TGP?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by caeman
                            View Post

Not even to try and flip it for $20 more than you paid over on TGP?

these are too cheap for anyone there to be interested in them. and as far as im concerned all these pedals are $44 retail. used i think theyre worth ~$20- $25 tops.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
                              View Post

these are too cheap for anyone there to be interested in them. and as far as im concerned all these pedals are $44 retail. used i think theyre worth ~$20- $25 tops.

I see them sell for $60 used pretty easily
                              Grind
                              http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• pickle pooper.
                                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Working...
                                X