Aiseesoft email addresses. We value your feedback..

• Members

We at Aiseeesoft like our customer feedback and as an apology for spamming your forums, day in and day out.. we've decided to open up our 'customer feedback facility' to the masses of people that we have annoyed by posting spam here for days, months and years. I believe one of the moderators here has deleted approximately 15 of our abusive posts from this site this morning alone. A special apology to him, however this is the way our company likes to do business..

So. The following email addresses are to enable you to contact our company's various departments and express your true feelings about us. Please feel free to email us anything you like, as often as you like. If you have nothing that much to say, then feel free to simply email all our departments just to say hello..! We value your feedback.

Our team of professionals are currently on standby to receive your emails so don't delay.. Make good use of the opportunity while it's here..

Remember also to spread your opinion of our company around the internet when making recommendations about reliable and trustworthy internet based software companies. We are proud to be at the top of our game when it comes to spreading spam around the internet. We hope you are proud of us too! Remember also that we take great pride our in customer support and will reply to any technical, sales or marketing concerns, from the provided email addresses, within a four year period, Guaranteed...!!

Thanks. Aiseeesoft...

support@aiseesoft.com

support1@aiseesoft.com

support2@aiseesoft.com

marketing@aiseesoft.com

• Members

Wow, I was JUST about to delete this when I saw Rimmer's handiwork. Let's cheer up poor Mr. Tamlome and send him lots and lots and lots of email!!

I wasn't sure what the reaction would be to my lil' edit but I think it's a good idea overall.. Glad you like it.. :lol:

• Members

I don't think I'd want to email them and give away my email address for their spamming purposes....

Respected.

Email addresses are throw away and easy to obtain. Not so much theirs though which is something to consider..

Regards, Rimmer

• Members

www.mailinator.com
:wave:

:thu:

http://www.guerrillamail.com/

http://10minutemail.com/

I'm not suggesting this, but it would be fun if someone used those aiseesoft addresses to subscribe to pR0n, Vi@6ra, etc. :wave:

Seriously though, Moderators may want to send reports here:

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Domain Name: AISEESOFT.COM

Created on: 26-May-08

Expires on: 26-May-12

Last Updated on: 22-Mar-10

Archived