Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Martin Golden Era D28 Marquis Immaculate only $2650!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Golden Era D28 Marquis Immaculate only $2650!

uhdiuhdsldshdsaj

bump

Comment

Welcome to the forum. My name is Grant. eBay is over there ---->

Comment

sombitch that thing is gorgeous..

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by koiwoi
          View Post

Welcome to the forum. My name is Grant. eBay is over there ---->

There is also an HC Classifieds "For Sale" forum. But if we are having an auction ... I'll start the bidding at $99.00.
          Bob.
          Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Comment

You'll likely get better results on the Martin Guitar Forum.

http://theunofficialmartinguitarforum.yuku.com/
            Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

I'd go to Ebay or Craigslist with that.
              Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

I'll ask the same question I ask everyone who's trying to sell "the finest sounding acoustic I have ever played in my 30 + years as a player and collector."

Why do you want to sell it? There must be a reason.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John
                  View Post

I'll ask the same question I ask everyone who's trying to sell "the finest sounding acoustic I have ever played in my 30 + years as a player and collector."

Fiscal Cliff!
                  Bob.
                  Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John
                    View Post

Fiscal Cliff!
                    Bob.

Comment

It's easy to tell from the close-ups--those are Linden back-and-sides, with a Catalpa top! Avoid this one at all costs.
                      In the understory
                      I can't see the forest
                      For the branches and the leaves
                      But I believe
                      I do believe
                      by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
                      Charlie Parker

Comment

The specs don't say what brand of rasp was used to shape the neck. Fishy...

Comment

Bump it up ANY TRADES

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Besides shameless spam in a discussion forum? Nothing. You must be new to forums if you don't know why your behaviour is outside the generally accepted norm. That's why people are poking fun at you.

I sell gear all the time, but not here.

Comment

Working...
                              X