Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Demand Full And Immediate Reinstatement Of do3nut's Name ......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Demand Full And Immediate Reinstatement Of do3nut's Name ......

..and all original posts, avatar etc., as they were before THE CHANGE! If my demand is not met; I will post recordings of me playing guitar. You HAVE BEEN WARNED.

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Bring it on, Poppy!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

• EdBega
      EdBega commented
      Editing a comment

Fight the good fight poppy ...

Perhaps one of us lowly peons here can just snap our fingers and make it so.

This would not be the first time that Poppy's noble efforts have had the net result of driving members away.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• poppytater
      poppytater commented
      Editing a comment

Not for peons , I've driven someone away? Who, pray tell.

poppytater wrote:

..and all original posts, avatar etc., as they were before THE CHANGE! If my demand is not met; I will post recordings of me playing guitar. You HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Listen up, Community Managers!  It's serious business time.        

Comment

poppytater wrote:

Do what he say ... do what he say!

Comment

poppytater wrote:

****************, Pops. You are scary!

Howard

Comment

• puzzle guy
          puzzle guy commented
          Editing a comment

The nitwits did that to me as well -so now my name is puzzle guy not Tony Burns .

Im proud of my real name -i also dont hald back any punches because im not a wimp -I also couldnot contact anyone about the problem -this forum is not being a good citizen ! i would like my old name back as well as my original log in --what a mess !

Why thunk you poppy. 

It worked.  How much your "threat" had to do with it, I guess we'll never know.....:smileylol:

That being said, I certainly wouldn't my hearing your recordings.....

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i>no pain no gain no volume</i> : &quot;D03nut&quot;<br />
        <br />
        CMWANLW (kwba)<br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://www.musishen.com" target="_blank">www.musishen.com</a></div>

Comment

• d03nut
          d03nut commented
          Editing a comment

Must confess, seeing that I posted "a moment ago" makes it all the more "romantic".  Did we have this before? 

• poppytater
          poppytater commented
          Editing a comment

d03nut wrote:

Why thunk you poppy. 

de nada.

Working...
      X