New TANK of a Case Day...

steve_man

• Members

Needed a new case to fly overseas with my Taylor. Called SKB, and they guaranteed that my Taylor would fit, and it fits just like a glove. Waterproof, and built like a tank. This case will last me for a LONG time! Also TSA lock equipped. I feel much better about flying with this than a standard case.

a767b8ee937829794b21ebec52bbce53.jpg.beb144d4be03639717613ee49bd68e13.jpg

f09864a69ab94946e871eb1626db5dcc.jpg.6d7bc8f43833a83e85ef04c1aa4d4427.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Are you going to be gigging / touring in Europe Steve?

We are leading worship for a week of camp in Prague. Gotta fly our entire sound system over with us! Just bought a new system, and it's broken up into several cases like these. These seem about as sturdy as anything out there, and have a lifetime warranty. We'll see how they hold up on Saturday, when we leave. We'll be on multiple flights, so they should fair well.

• Members

Prague is an incredibly beautiful place. Enjoy your trip!

Your case is great looking and seems up to the task!

I have a thing for cases myself. Love a good sturdy case. smile.png I have three custom made Calton cases (from Canada). Two for my beloved acoustics (the dark brown and the grey one) and the third (blue) now fitted for my Pacifica 1412. I also have a suede leather covered luxurious case for my PRS Modern Eagle but that's a little over the top for my taste.

Musicroom2-1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I've always been a fan of Pelican cases for firearms and various other items that don't like moisture. I bet you could do a custom foam insert for a Pelican and have an amazing guitar case.

These are pretty much the same thing as a Pelican case. Maybe a bit cheaper... not sure.

Archived