Collapse
No announcement yet.

New used Les Paul Day!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Now I have all the guitars I wanted.

One chord is fine. Two chords is pushing it.
    Three chords and you're into jazz
    - Lou Reed

Comment

HNGD!

The GT turned out well too.
      A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
      HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
      Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
      I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Thanks guys! Now I have all the guitars I wanted.

You'll find more to want I'm sure. Not much more, but you gotta throw money at something

Anyway, beautiful flame on that Std. The R7 and Strat with it make a damn nice stable. HNGD
        Originally Posted by Hopeless

I wouldn't recommend them for metal, but then I also wouldn't recommend playing metal.

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

When you've founded an entire branch of science dedicated to quantifying taste, get back to me.

Comment

You'll find more too want I'm sure. Not much more, but you gotta throw money at something

Anyway, beautiful flame on that Std. The R7 and Strat with it make a damn nice stable. HNGD

Haha,thanks man. I ran out money long ago now I am just recycling gear.

- Lou Reed

Comment

You gotta nice pair.

THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

HNGD!
                There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

HNLPD

What happened to that shell top you ordered? Just curious.

Comment

Very Hot! HNGD...again
                    Had a band, played some shows, made a CD... Got a Job - Project Studio, Fender, Gibson, Crook,Wolfgang guitars, VOX Tube amps, Ibanez Bass

Comment

HNLPD

What happened to that shell top you ordered? Just curious.

Thanks,The Alden was a cool guitar I don't have it anymore.

- Lou Reed

Comment

Very Hot! HNGD...again

Thanks man!

- Lou Reed

Comment

nice

congrats !!!
                          MY BUILD THREADSCedar/Aspen Les Paul, Les Paul Build #2MY REFINISH THREADSWater Drop Dean VX, Grizzly Samba Firefly Kit, Kramer Frankenstrat'73 LP Custom, '04 LP Goldtop Classic, Marshall TSL122good transactions: RUExp?, JJPistols, Nevermind, OldFenderGuy. OsirisProtocol, twisty571, chemten, cavpilot, rwe416, tomr63, MaddogBob, danhauk, Mike Fiasco, Talic, Offthiscentury & iplayanesp

Comment

Thanks guys! I called Gibson today to ask about my Les Paul.They told me it is a 2004 Standard with a 50's neck. The color is Iced Tea and the pickups are Burstbucker Pros.
                            So it's possible to just call up Gibson with the serial # of a guitar, and they'll tell you the original specs?

Comment

So it's possible to just call up Gibson with the serial # of a guitar, and they'll tell you the original specs?

Some guitars,I don't know how far back their records go.
                              - Lou Reed

Comment

HNGD; heres my 50s tribute I just got; I didn't want to drudge up that tired old megathread...

Looks like a 3 piece back... almost no 'aging' along the edge of the body, thankfully...
                                My old band: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/dragstripriot
                                Gibson Les Paul junior/'67 Fender Bassman/Marshall 1965 cab/ '91 MIJ
                                fender p bass/ampeg B-15S/2 15" Marshall JCM800 bass cabs

Comment

Working...
                                X