Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, but what's that SG behind it?
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Mesa Boogie MK III
        Marshall DSL 50
        JCA 20H
        ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
        Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
        Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
        Fender HM Strat
        Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

Mesa Boogie MK III
          Marshall DSL 50
          JCA 20H
          ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
          Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
          Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
          Fender HM Strat
          Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

Comment

Comment

member: MAZI BEE MILITIA

Originally Posted by guitarkid
                is this serious or him being an ****************************?

Originally Posted by Alchemist
                go easy on him, he might just bust out his move
                I'm assuming thats when he goes into the fetal position, sticks his thumb up his ass, and cries until you leave him alone

Originally Posted by Rhone
                A lot of time and effort has gone in to 'updating' this site just so that one dude can upload his Nam video from his motel room

Comment

member: MAZI BEE MILITIA

Originally Posted by guitarkid
                  is this serious or him being an ****************************?

Originally Posted by Alchemist
                  go easy on him, he might just bust out his move
                  I'm assuming thats when he goes into the fetal position, sticks his thumb up his ass, and cries until you leave him alone

Originally Posted by Rhone
                  A lot of time and effort has gone in to 'updating' this site just so that one dude can upload his Nam video from his motel room

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie99
                    View Post

I think its a 1972 Gibson SG200 or something...Too many guitars to remember what I have lol.........Thanks ....JT
                    1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie99
                      View Post

I think its a 1972 Gibson SG200 or something...Too many guitars to remember what I have lol.........Thanks ....JT
                      1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP

Comment

Heres a pretty cool pics babyyyyy.JT

Comment

Heres a pretty cool pics babyyyyy.JT

Comment

Geez. If that SG ever comes up for sale let me know. Probably out of my range but still.......

Comment

Geez. If that SG ever comes up for sale let me know. Probably out of my range but still.......

Comment

I am sure you might also want to buy a few of my late 1950s Les Paul Jrs TVs also lol..........JT

Comment

Working...
                                X