Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

335-Style Love (All Makes/Models/Variants)

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Another Xaviere







    Originally Posted by wedgehed II


    Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

    Comment


    • #92
      Another Xaviere







      Originally Posted by wedgehed II


      Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

      Comment


      • #93
        ES-333 Modded with:
        • polished the finish to a semi-gloss

        • CTS 500k pots

        • RS PIO caps

        • Duncan Antiquities

        • aged hardware

        • RS lightweight tailpiece

        • short 335 pickguard

        • amber knobs

        • historic switch tip

        • Aftermarket hard shell case











        Comment


        • #94
          ES-333 Modded with:
          • polished the finish to a semi-gloss

          • CTS 500k pots

          • RS PIO caps

          • Duncan Antiquities

          • aged hardware

          • RS lightweight tailpiece

          • short 335 pickguard

          • amber knobs

          • historic switch tip

          • Aftermarket hard shell case











          Comment


          • #95






            Quote Originally Posted by TattooedCarrot
            View Post

            ES-333 Modded with:
            • polished the finish to a semi-gloss

            • CTS 500k pots

            • RS PIO caps

            • Duncan Antiquities

            • aged hardware

            • RS lightweight tailpiece

            • short 335 pickguard

            • amber knobs

            • historic switch tip

            • Aftermarket hard shell case















            TC! Good to read you. Haven't seen a post from you in a coon's age. That looks sharp, very understated, which is to my tastes.



            Give my best to Mrs. Carrot.
            Visit Crash Pad at:
            http://CrashPadBand.com
            CONSUME!:
            http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
            Gear List/Pics:
            https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

            Comment


            • #96






              Quote Originally Posted by TattooedCarrot
              View Post

              ES-333 Modded with:
              • polished the finish to a semi-gloss

              • CTS 500k pots

              • RS PIO caps

              • Duncan Antiquities

              • aged hardware

              • RS lightweight tailpiece

              • short 335 pickguard

              • amber knobs

              • historic switch tip

              • Aftermarket hard shell case















              TC! Good to read you. Haven't seen a post from you in a coon's age. That looks sharp, very understated, which is to my tastes.



              Give my best to Mrs. Carrot.
              Visit Crash Pad at:
              http://CrashPadBand.com
              CONSUME!:
              http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
              Gear List/Pics:
              https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

              Comment


              • #97
                Schecter Corsair







                Hold mah beer an' watch this!

                Comment


                • #98
                  Schecter Corsair







                  Hold mah beer an' watch this!

                  Comment


                  • #99






                    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspotter
                    View Post

                    Schecter Corsair











                    Visit Crash Pad at:
                    http://CrashPadBand.com
                    CONSUME!:
                    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                    Gear List/Pics:
                    https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by Flatspotter
                      View Post

                      Schecter Corsair











                      Visit Crash Pad at:
                      http://CrashPadBand.com
                      CONSUME!:
                      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                      Gear List/Pics:
                      https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

                      Comment


                      • but I got a good one.

                        So many guitars, so little time

                        Comment


                        • So many guitars, so little time

                          Comment


                          • 1981 335s



                            1980 ES-347

                            —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

                            Comment


                            • 1 Jay Turser JTLT standard
                              1 Vox AD30VT
                              1 Alvarez Koa Acoustic
                              No job, 3 kids, a wife, and a mountain of debt.

                              Comment


                              • Awesome! Keep 'em coming.
                                Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X