Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 recording interface @ B&H $109, normally $150

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

I enjoy a lady with a nice pair of slacks and a turtle neck. No make-up....when I peek under the hood I like to be a little surprised, call me old fashion.

Comment

• Focusrite iTrack Solo recording interface @ B&H $129.99, normally $160

I enjoy a lady with a nice pair of slacks and a turtle neck. No make-up....when I peek under the hood I like to be a little surprised, call me old fashion.

Comment

• Focusrite iTrack Solo recording interface @ B&H $129.99, normally $160

Comment

• Amazon has a Perris Leathers Strap for $9.37 down from $39.

Strap

Attached Files
          Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

• chipwich
            chipwich commented
            Editing a comment

Does this thread need to be sitckied?

• SG 61 RI Satin Ebony Only $719.10 at Zzounds after code FROSTY2012

Comment

• LGK: Planet Waves' plain cable is $10-11 for 10/20ft. Don't know how quality is. You can match the price at MF or M123 to get a discount on next purchase or a lower price.

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Waves-Classic-Series-Instrument/dp/B0002GMH76

Comment

• Perris Leathers Soft Suede Strap at Amazon for $6.47.

Strap

Attached Files
            Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

• Perris Leathers Strap for $9.38.

Strap

Attached Files

Comment

• megawzrd
                megawzrd commented
                Editing a comment

98 les paul wrote:

Perris Leathers Strap for $9.38.

Strap

Be careful with this one.  I just received it, looks white in the pic but is definitely grey.  Doesn't bug me enough to go through a return process for the price though.

Attached Files

• Definitely a wacky looking strap, but it's only $3.16 at Amazon.

blue

Attached Files

Comment

• Drastion
                Drastion commented
                Editing a comment
                [COLOR "=red"] PRS SE 245 black or white $400[/COLOR] store.kenstanton.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=prs+se+245&Submit=Search

• I know a few of you folks got in on that PRS SE 245 deal during the Black Friday madness in here,

Well to my suprise I sent in that rebate for the free PRS Gift Pack and lo and behold it came yesterday,pretty cool of them,Nice Heavy Guitar cable,stocking cap ,Mug, cheapy strap and a few other PRS freebies.

So happy with the guitar for 249.00 and this was just a neat bonus.

Comment

• Now I need to figure out what to get with my mf gift cert. I have about 80 bucks and i dont really need anything. So whats a good deal? I need to spend buy end of jan. How many others are in this boat?
                I did just have uke lessons on cruise to hawaii. Maybe ill get a pretty uke with my gc.

Comment

• I have about $30 to spend.. Even harder!
                  But you couldn't last a lifetime.

Comment

• $40 to spend here...I'm thinking about getting some tubes. Other than that, I have no idea what to get!

Comment

• Schecter 203 Synster with Sustainiac for $949. It's $1149 at other places.

guitar

Attached Files

Comment

• LP Jr.

Les Paul Junior Special w/ humbuckers $549.00 in Gloss Yellow only @ AMS today only

Click Here

Gloss Ebony and Heritage Cherry also available at Zzounds for the same price ($599 at Sam Ash).

Theoretically you could PM the gloss ebony and heritage cherry at M123 for $491.50. ($799 - $549 = $250 x .23 = $57.50 off of $549 = $491.50)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X