Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1 View Post
thanks for posting that paulisme

Weird thing is MF and M123 don't list the ZW90 but Woodwind and the Brasswind (another sister company in the GC,MF,M123 corporate umbrella) have it in stock. I called and they price matched for $45 shipped.

I forgot about their loyalty program and I had 15000+ points so I redeemed those points so it only cost me $13 and some change.

Great deal, thanks again!
Very recently Scam Cash was blowing them out for $39.95, still at $45 it's a great deal, at $13, {censored}in-A...it's the 1974 circuit with the Father Zakk buzzsaw.thumb.gif it's a great phase, maybe the best.

Congrats!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1 View Post
thanks for posting that paulisme

Weird thing is MF and M123 don't list the ZW90 but Woodwind and the Brasswind (another sister company in the GC,MF,M123 corporate umbrella) have it in stock. I called and they price matched for $45 shipped.

I forgot about their loyalty program and I had 15000+ points so I redeemed those points so it only cost me $13 and some change.

Great deal, thanks again!
Very recently Scam Cash was blowing them out for $39.95, still at $45 it's a great deal, at $13, {censored}in-A...it's the 1974 circuit with the Father Zakk buzzsaw.thumb.gif it's a great phase, maybe the best.

Congrats!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by harold heckuba View Post
If anyone comes across a good Monoprice coupon, let me know
and I will probably buy one.
Try "INCENTIVE." Worked for me yesterday, but it might have expired. It's supposed to give you 20% off.

Edit: If that doesn't work, "CATALOG12" should give you 10% off.

• Members
If anyone comes across a good Monoprice coupon, let me know
and I will probably buy one.
Try "INCENTIVE." Worked for me yesterday, but it might have expired. It's supposed to give you 20% off.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by birdwax View Post

I tried for the 20 percent but it had expired. They do charge shipping on guitars, I noticed. The may not be that great of
a deal once you factor in the shipping.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by birdwax View Post

I tried for the 20 percent but it had expired. They do charge shipping on guitars, I noticed. The may not be that great of

• Members
Out of curiosity, how much were you quoted for shipping? I got $12 for the Fender Monopricer and $14 for the Les Mono. I'm on the east coast and I believe Monoprice ships all orders from California.

• Members
Out of curiosity, how much were you quoted for shipping? I got $12 for the Fender Monopricer and $14 for the Les Mono. I'm on the east coast and I believe Monoprice ships all orders from California.

• Members

Monoprice charges shipping on every order. $12 to ship a guitar is not bad at all.

Route 66 Vintage" Solid Body Electric Guitar - Honey Burst
All hail the mighty humbucker! When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!
This full-sized, 22-fret guitar features a basswood archtop single-cutaway body, a maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard , and chrome machine heads/tuning pegs. It uses two dual-coil humbuckers, which produce the distinctive sound used in southern rock, heavy metal, electric blues, reggae, and classic hard rock. A three-position switch on the body above the fingerboard allows you to easily select between the bridge and neck pups, or both together.
This guitar comes with everything you need to get started, including strings (installed), a zippered black gig bag with shoulder strap, a truss-rod wrench, and a pick.
Additionally, all Monoprice guitars go through a setup process here in California that is personally supervised & inspected by Master Luthier, Roger Gresco.

Specifications
Body Style: Archtop Single-Cutaway with Dual Humbuckers
Body Material: Basswood
Neck Material: Maple
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
Construction: Bolt On neck
Scale: 628mm (Full-Size)
Weight: 9.3 lbs
Machineheads: Chrome
Pickups: Humbucker-Humbucker

I just can't get past the "MONOPRICE" on the headstock, personally.

• Members

Monoprice charges shipping on every order. $12 to ship a guitar is not bad at all.

Route 66 Vintage" Solid Body Electric Guitar - Honey Burst
All hail the mighty humbucker! When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!
This full-sized, 22-fret guitar features a basswood archtop single-cutaway body, a maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard , and chrome machine heads/tuning pegs. It uses two dual-coil humbuckers, which produce the distinctive sound used in southern rock, heavy metal, electric blues, reggae, and classic hard rock. A three-position switch on the body above the fingerboard allows you to easily select between the bridge and neck pups, or both together.
This guitar comes with everything you need to get started, including strings (installed), a zippered black gig bag with shoulder strap, a truss-rod wrench, and a pick.
Additionally, all Monoprice guitars go through a setup process here in California that is personally supervised & inspected by Master Luthier, Roger Gresco.

Specifications
Body Style: Archtop Single-Cutaway with Dual Humbuckers
Body Material: Basswood
Neck Material: Maple
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
Construction: Bolt On neck
Scale: 628mm (Full-Size)
Weight: 9.3 lbs
Machineheads: Chrome
Pickups: Humbucker-Humbucker

I just can't get past the "MONOPRICE" on the headstock, personally.

Archived