Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc
    View Post

Fender American Standard Stratocaster Left Handed - Rosewood - Black

$702.91 with free shipping!

That's a hell of a deal, from an unexpected source. But since it is Amazon, the price will probably go up after one or two orders. Hope it goes to someone here.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc
      View Post

Fender American Standard Stratocaster Left Handed - Rosewood - Black

$702.91 with free shipping!

That's a hell of a deal, from an unexpected source. But since it is Amazon, the price will probably go up after one or two orders. Hope it goes to someone here.

Comment

• G&L ASAT Tribute Deluxe - Trans Red: $325 @ HelloMusic

$499 elsewhere.

Comment

• G&L ASAT Tribute Deluxe - Trans Red: $325 @ HelloMusic

$499 elsewhere.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99
            View Post

I love that place,Its Guitar heaven,or hell once you max out a CC..His personal collection is just amazing.

+1 a really great independent guitar shop with a super nice staff.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99
              View Post

I love that place,Its Guitar heaven,or hell once you max out a CC..His personal collection is just amazing.

+1 a really great independent guitar shop with a super nice staff.

Comment

• I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

Comment

• I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1
                    View Post

I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

I believe he was speaking metaphorically.

Comment

View Post

I thought that place went out of business years ago? I remember buying some of their remaining stock of Seymour Duncan pickups when Guitar Heaven was going out of business. Is there ANOTHER Guitar Heaven?

Comment

View Post

Comment

View Post

Comment

• EDIT: CLAIMED!

I have a M123 price match quote for the Vox SSC33 in vintage cream for $242.49. It expires tonight at midnight. I LOVE the looks of this guitar and I've been sitting on this price match trying to justify buying it, but I just can't afford it. If anyone wants it, pm me. Please only do it if you're actually going to buy the thing!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
                            Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49</font></div>

Comment

• EDIT: CLAIMED!

I have a M123 price match quote for the Vox SSC33 in vintage cream for $242.49. It expires tonight at midnight. I LOVE the looks of this guitar and I've been sitting on this price match trying to justify buying it, but I just can't afford it. If anyone wants it, pm me. Please only do it if you're actually going to buy the thing!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
                              Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49</font></div>

Comment

View Post

Daves Guitar in La Crosse WI, Besides having one of the best selection of PRS,Gibson's Custom Shop & Historics, Fender's Custom Shop, Artist, and special runs anywhere in one location he also has a personal collection of almost every collectable vintage guitar ever made upstairs to see if you ask nice.

Has to be seen to believe.

Like Heaven in a way.

Comment

Working...
                                X