Support EffectsDatabase's trip to NAMM

DiscoFreq

• Members

Hi all,

I haven't been very active here lately (or on any forums) since I'm so busy with Effects Database, but with Phil's permission I'd like to make you aware of my new crowdfunding campaign (3 years after the previous one), selling T-shirts to help fund my trip to the NAMM show in January (from Belgium).

3 good reasons to buy:

1. Support Effects Database (since I only focus on pedals I see more than most: 280 new pedals at NAMM 2013)
  2. Just buy a cool T-shirt for yourself
  3. Buy a great Christmas gift for someone else

fetch?id=31642707&type=mediumThere are actually 2 campaigns now, one that will be printed in and shipped from the US (as last time) and one printed in Europe (with cheaper shipping for Europeans):

Shipped (worldwide) from the US: https://teespring.com/fxdb-2015-us

Shipped (worldwide) from Europe: https://teespring.com/fxdb-2015-eu

Oh and sharing this can also help ;-)

Thanks!!!

• Members

I don't think I would sell many 2-color shirts :D

I noticed today that several friends and a few other followers who I know personally still didn't notice the campaign (while I posted it on social media several times), it's harder than I expected to spread the news this time (with all the algorithms on social media?).

• Members
Thank you very much! I'm working on a giveaway for buyers only (hope that helps :-))' date=' but you'll have to send a picture of yourself with the T-shirt for that ;-)[/quote']

do i need to share it on facebook? or picture via email enough? :)

i'm a star wars fan and a little fx nerd, i like the layout of the shirt and i like your efx database, cause you can find almost everything there

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tomorrow is the last day!

If you buy a shirt you help me go to NAMM, but you can also win 1 of 9 prizes:

If brand/shop owners win they can also choose for advertising instead of these.

216e42b176b3bf2171bcf38302e06ab4.png.3c828e9e2b0e5a748409c55895fc3512.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

posting a silly picture of me with the shirt

i'm not a model and my band mates are no great photographers either :)

fetch?id=31672804

@bart: i don't understand the info about the giveaway in your mail. to which email address should we send/reply the picture?

cause replying to the mail from teespring will send the email to notifications(at)teespring.com and i guess this is not what you indented, right?

can you update the details on your giveaway info page?

oh and btw, i'm one of the euro-orderer and although i got the info that it will be shipped on the 24th december, mine arrived last monday the 14th as i posted above, 10 days earlier than expected :)

• Members

Cool, thanks!!! :-) Because Teespring doesn't share a list of buyers with me I need pictures (or replies to that mail) as "proof" :-)

@bart: i don't understand the info about the giveaway in your mail. to which email address should we send/reply the picture?

cause replying to the mail from teespring will send the email to notifications(at)teespring.com and i guess this is not what you indented, right?

can you update the details on your giveaway info page?

That's weird, I already received a lot of replies to that mail, when you reply it should automatically go to the "reply-to" field (= my address) and not the "from" field (a Teespring address). Can you try?

oh and btw' date=' i'm one of the euro-orderer and although i got the info that it will be shipped on the 24th december, mine arrived last monday the 14th as i posted above, 10 days earlier than expected [/color']smile.png

Ah, that''s early! My own (big) order didn't arrive yet... I hope nothing goes wrong with it :-)

Archived