Support EffectsDatabase's trip to NAMM

DiscoFreq

• Members
:philthumb:

what kind of acoustic is this?

and how the other two? i don't have a lp with p90 or a jagstang/mustang/jaguar (i never remember which is which) in collection :)

Taylor GS Mini which I totally love. The jr is a custom made Ferguson who happens to be my brother in law. It's made out of one piece of very old mahagony and is very resonant. The Jagstang is my most special guitar. My wife bought it for me when we were together for only a year or so and it has tons of songs in it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

t_e_l_e, can you please check your PM's? ;-)

i checked my pm's almost a week ago and responded to you immediately with my email address :)

NOTE to the mods:

- PM's do not send out email notifications, not the initial PM nor a response to it

- browsing the PM' inbox is very clumsy, if you click "see more" some would expect to see the whole conversation thread, but instead only the intial message is shown, to see the whole conversation you need to click to subject of the conversation

its a bit counter intuitive, if you want to look it like the forum, than remove the text of the initial message and just have the subject line, so everyone knows to click on the subject for the thread.

if you want to keep the look and feel, than change the see more link to a ink to the whole thread conversation, i guess thats why bart hasn't seen my response

• Members

Oops :D I looked there a few times the first few days and after that I was just waiting for a notification (and looking for the address elsewhere but I didn't find it :D). I should have checked again before posting in the thread ;-)

Anyway, mail coming soon :D

• Members
Oops :D I looked there a few times the first few days and after that I was just waiting for a notification (and looking for the address elsewhere but I didn't find it :D). I should have checked again before posting in the thread ;-)

Anyway, mail coming soon :D

did you aready try to send? or did i spell my email-address wrong?

your announcement made me curious and now i'm sitting on needles waiting :D

Archived