I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Members

this bitch writes in my "listen to my music" thread :

"I like that effect you were using that made you sound like a talentless hack, what do you call that one?"

so I challange her to post some of her music so we can see who's better

you can find some of my demos at

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jrak81

or at

www.soundclick.com/howlinmagic

now step up to the plate you {censored}

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Not to choose sides or anything, but you might want to rethink this.

Why?

I really like my music and think I'm good, most people do

this forum geek for no reason is rude to me and I'm really interested to hear how she plays

• Members

Originally posted by jrak

Why?

this forum geek for no reason is rude to me and I'm really interested to hear how she plays

I'm not denying he was rude to you (though you in the past you have been pretty {censored}ing rude on this forum). I'm just saying I've heard your clips, and I've heard RPs clips.

It was just a suggestion. If you're that confident, by all means.

• Members

here's the thing you have failed at music.

and just remember, I said it first.

:D:wave:

• Members

I'm not denying he was rude to you (though you in the past have been pretty {censored}ing rude on this forum). I'm just saying I've heard your clips, and I've heard RPs clips.

It was just a suggestion. If you're that confident, by all means.

well I don't think I've ever been rude with out a good reason

I'm sure this robobitch can shred or something but as far as music with soul...

if I'm wrong and I actually like her stuff I'll admit it, but more then likely it's some soulless guitar noodling crap

• Members

Why?

He's like that to everyone. The key is to wait and make fun of him at a key time when he's forgotten how badly he's hurt you (it won't take long). It'll be like a frozen fist to the balls on a hot summer day.

cuz you'll rue the day you fucked with me pimp! wait a second, what was that about again? :D

• Members

I used your mothers mouth on my dick

she was actually damn good

really? 'cos it sound more like a jam between massive {censored}s i took at various times in my life. kinda like if coldplay ganbanged tom petty, got him pregnant and let winger raise the child.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

That's impossible, considering I don't even respect my own art.

I'm trying to be a diplomat here...I have a feeling it's going to get ugly:D I told the guy I wasn't diggin' it...but some people are less tactful.:freak:

• Members

well I don't think I've ever been rude with out a good reason

I'm sure this robobitch can shred or something but as far as music with soul...

if I'm wrong and I actually like her stuff I'll admit it, but more then likely it's some soulless guitar noodling crap

So the criteria for winning your duel is that you have to like his music?

the bottom line is this, someone's personality has nothing to do with their musical talent. I think RP acts the way he does because he enjoys winding people up. So threads like this are a blast. You've already lost, because he's obviously pissed you off and insulted you.

I don't want to hang out with the guy, but I've heard his playing, and he's pretty good. Not shredding, good chops, strong rhythm. hHe's a good player. I wish every asshole guitarist I'd ever met sucked, but thats not the way it works.

Sorry.

This isn't a duel, this is you asking him to post something so you can say something mean about it, something meaner than what he said. So, what would his impetus be to compete?

Pitting music against music in a competition is lame anyway. I wouldn't participate. I post stuff all the time, but only in a constructive, creative spirit. Anything else is masturbation.

• Members

Somehow this seems somewhat fitting........ladies and gentlemen I present another Vin-oidal fact......

Jon Fishman asked Vin Diesel to join Phish in the summer of 2004, hoping that he would make Trey Anastasio change his mind about Phish's impending break-up. Fishman wanted Vin Diesel to play tambourine, but Vin Diesel declined, saying that he would only appear on stage if he could kill a random audience member with his bare hands each night.

• Members
Originally posted by Jaymeister

I told the guy I wasn't diggin' it...but some people are less tactful.:freak:[/quote

that was fine, I didn't mind what you said at all

I happen to not really like your clip (slow down, put some soul into those notes), did I say so, no, why would I? Even after you had said you didn't like my music I still felt it was better not to say anything then to put somebody down.But if I had said something tactfully I assume you would have had the same reaction I had to you which was "to each his own"

• Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

I told the guy I wasn't diggin' it...but some people are less tactful.
:freak:
[/quote

that was fine, I didn't mind what you said at all

I happen to not really like your clip (slow down, put some soul into those notes), did I say so, no, why would I? Even after you had said you didn't like my music I still felt it was better not to say anything then to put somebody down.But if I had said something tactfully I assume you would have had the same reaction I had to you which was "to each his own"

I can deal with the rejection/opinion...my advice to you is to just put the assholes on your ignore list. I've done it with RP in the past.

You make yourself out to be a bigger jerk than he can be jrak, by showing everyone how ruffled you got.

• Members

So the criteria for winning your duel is that you have to like his music?

there is no criteria for winning I just want to hear his playing so I can know wheather I've been insulted by somebody whose music I respect or whose music I do not respect

the bottom line is this, someone's personality has nothing to do with their musical talent. I think RP acts the way he does because he enjoys winding people up. So threads like this are a blast. You've already lost, because he's obviously pissed you off and insulted you.

I think he enjoys winding people up because he knows deep down he's a piece of {censored}, but he's a pimp right?! how cool is that a pimp. what a loser

I don't want to hang out with the guy, but I've heard his playing, and he's pretty good. Not shredding, good chops, strong rhythm. hHe's a good player. I wish every asshole guitarist I'd ever met sucked, but thats not the way it works.

I whould like to hear it for myself as I think we have different tastes ( for one I {censored}ing HATE the Flaming Lips)

Sorry.

This isn't a duel, this is you asking him to post something so you can say something mean about it, something meaner than what he said. So, what would his impetus be to compete?

You right it is not technically a duel.

I will be honest if I like his music I'll say so.

If he had self confidence or a pair balls he would "compete"

Pitting music against music in a competition is lame anyway.

I agree

Archived