Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Pedal?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a tie between the Mayo and the SCOD.
    'It is by will alone i set my mind in motion.'

Comment

Klon
      I'm not in here with you. Your in here with me.

Comment

Comment

rebote 2.5 delay
          with byoc large beaver a close second
          Telecaster -> pedals -> Classic 30
          My albums, free downloads! | http://www.youtube.com/martusonline | My Soundclick

Comment

I have used The aphex opto comp, Digitech main Squeeze, and the mxr Dynacomp. The Guyatone is just a much more musical great sounding pedal, made in Japan
            www.guyatone.com ,look for micro pedals
            Black Alvarez RD20SBlue SnarkWampler Ego Compressor"He That Hath The Son Hath Life, He that hath not the son, Hath not Life" I John 5:12Alvarez Alliance Sr member"He that hath the Son hath Life, He that hath not the Son, hath not Life"1 John 5:12

Comment

Seymour Duncan SFX-03 Twin Tube Classic.
              I am not stupid, I just don't type very well.

God created everything, including evolution.

Comment

nice pic of Jerry
                Black Alvarez RD20SBlue SnarkWampler Ego Compressor"He That Hath The Son Hath Life, He that hath not the son, Hath not Life" I John 5:12Alvarez Alliance Sr member"He that hath the Son hath Life, He that hath not the Son, hath not Life"1 John 5:12

Comment

Right now its my ZVEX Fuzz Factory because I just got it. This thing ****************ing rocks!
                  Originally Posted by guitarmandp

But I really don't give ****************, I have money to make and I'm wasting my time playing on a message board.

Comment

electro harmonix lpb-1.
                    ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                    Whiskey, Satan, Rock & Roll
                    Confused Little Girl
                    My band's facebook
                    ORANGE AMPS

Originally Posted by Dolf

This thread is full of ****************ing pussies.

Comment

Gotta go with the Wah probe
                      Guitars: Fender, PRS, Schecter, Squier

Amps: Fender, Bad Cat, Orange, Vox

Effects: Wampler, Z Vex, Electro Harmonix, Dunlop, Zoom, TC

Pickups: Dominger Custom Pickups, Reilander Custom Pickups

Comment

This isn't that sexy, but if I had to get rid of everything, I'd keep my Rat. I don't know what version of it it is, but I've had it for maybe 5 years (bought it new) and it's the only thing that I use with any consistency and it never lets me down.

I've currently got maybe 12 pedals here and there (delays, chorus, a couple of wahs, loopers, phasers, etc. and I've been through so many that I can't begin to name them) - When I just want to play, I'll lug my Fender DRRI into the bedroom with nothing but the Rat in front of my Tele, JM, whatever - It's simple and through the DRRI just sounds great.

Cool engineering - great sound.
                        What lasts is what you start with - C Bukowski

Comment

probably my maxon OD808. i've had this pedal forever, and it's not going anywhere. for sheer awesomeness and fun, my VB-2 is a close second.
                          http://www.myspace.com/limehousetiger

Comment

The EHX Flanger Hoax is already a classic in my mind, but I believe that someday it will be given the reverence that is given to the Bi-Phase. A lot of folks didn't put in enough time to penetrate the labyrinth and sold it off too early. Pity. I hope this doesn't stop EHX from creating more of these crazy-genius-tweakable analog boxes. What other analog box for less than $200 comes with unique variations of chorus, phaser, flange, tremelo, vibrato, auto-wah, self-oscillation, etc?

Comment

ZIM
                              My Soundcloud
                              Custom Warmoth Strat > Turbo Tuner > Subdecay Prometheus DLX > Smallsound/Bigsound Year 4545 > Catalinbread DLS > Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh > Goatkeeper 3 > Strymon El Capistan > Catalinbread SCP > Savage Glas 30x

Comment

Banzai cold fusion

Comment

Working...
                                X