Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the Coachella stream?

http://www.youtube.com/coachella

Some good stuff coming up.
    Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Killer! Watching Yuck, waiting for Black Angels/Refused.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Killer! Watching Yuck, waiting for Black Angels/Refused.

Same here. Stoked to see Refused
      When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Comment

Yep. Cant wait for Refused. Its a shame there is no ATDI or Radiohead on the stream though.
        Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

I see ATDI slotted for Sundays stream @ 11:10?
          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Awesome. I swear that wasn't there an hour ago.

Comment

haha, I believe it. I'm guessing/hoping one of the TBAs is Radiohead as well.

Comment

Last year the TBA sets were encore performances, but my fingers are crossed.

Comment

I see ATDI slotted for Sundays stream @ 11:10?

mother****************ing WATCHING
                  great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                  SG ARMY

Comment

I don't know who these last few bands are but man do they suck balls
                    great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

I don't know who these last few bands are but man do they suck balls

I watched Dawes' set, thought it was spectacular. Getting their album now.

Comment

Drats, I just caught the end of the Arctic Monkeys set.

Comment

Seeing an interview with a band called Yuck.

They seem to suck.

Comment

Drats, I just caught the end of the Arctic Monkeys set.

As did I... and it was pretty good too, but I could only take a few minutes of that girl in the blue dress interviewing Yuck, and had to turn it off.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Seeing an interview with a band called Yuck.

They seem to suck.

Then it's not just a clever name?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                              X