Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedalboards?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but then how do you get the powersupply under the board?

anyone with a PT-pro is probably feeling restricted by the 16X32 anyways... ha. every inch matters.
    Near Grey

Comment

The pedaltrain pro weighs 7 pounds empty. The case weighs 33+ pounds. About 40 pounds empty. Add pedals you are looking at 75-100 pounds.

Describe to me how you can fit SIXTY pounds worth of pedals on a PT Pro...I have a Pro and unless you're using bricks for pedals, that figure is ludacris.
      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

i made my own. it was cheap and really happy with it
        Guitars: 1962 Fender Strat RI, 1976 Fender Strat, 1955 Guild

Effects: OCD v3>DS-2>Teese Pic Wah>Muff>CE-5>Holy Grail>DL-4

Amps: Marshall Vintage Modern 100W Half Stack, Peavy Studio Pro 112

Comment

I'm thinking about making a LYT-style board. I think I want an extra three or four inches over their 16 inch model, that's what she said, etc.
          Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

Canadian politeness is not very rock-n-roll.

Comment

Lyt pedalboard ftw

Gotta admit, these look awesome as well.
            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

I want to downgrade to a pt-3 or 2...

Have a pt-pro, is basically bigger than my vibrolux.

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Describe to me how you can fit SIXTY pounds worth of pedals on a PT Pro...I have a Pro and unless you're using bricks for pedals, that figure is ludacris.

Is that too much? I was just guessing. I have a smaller board but will be going either PT Pro or bigger at 18" x 36". I want to use my Fulltone Deja2; Fulltone Clyde wah; Dunlop Volume pedal; 2 Pedal Power 2's; 2 Loopmaster switchers-a 5 and a 6; 40+ jacks plus wire; and 10-20 other pedals...? I don't know. How much do they weigh? Even 25-30 lbs makes it 65-70lbs in the case.
                Hey

Comment

that figure is ludacris.

And that spelling is ludicrous!
                  Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                  http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

No. You obviously don't keep up with American popular black culture you racist Brit.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SEEN A BLACK MAN?!?

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

If you don't live in Manchester, Birmingham or London then that is a distinct possibility.
                      Originally Posted by goodhonk

mel gibson is our generations john wayne.

Actual post in the effects forum.

Comment

i made my own. it was cheap and really happy with it

This.
                        FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

The pedaltrain pro weighs 7 pounds empty. The case weighs 33+ pounds. About 40 pounds empty. Add pedals you are looking at 75-100 pounds.

No, your pedal collection on your PT does not weigh 60 pounds. I have my board in my car today at work where we have a UPS scale. I should weigh my fully loaded PT-Pro (not a ton of die cast enclosures, but still).
                          I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

Pedaltrain FTMFW!

I had an NYC Pedalboard for a few years that slowly fell apart. The loop material came up and then someone puked on it during a gig and I ended up pitching the mother ****************er. I went the DIY route for a while but **************** was heavy.

The Pedaltrain stuff is light, and, as others have said, being able to mount the power supply underneath opens up a lot of space. Right now I have a PT-1 and a PT-Nano that I run separately or together. I'm looking into getting either a PT-Pro or a PT-Jr this summer.

Comment

No. You obviously don't keep up with American popular black culture you racist Brit.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SEEN A BLACK MAN?!?

Yeah, I've seen them at the circus, why? I think I've even got bonds in some slaving companies.
                              Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                              http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Exactly my problem with the home-made Ikea boards that people are so proud of. Saving money on a board by itself is cool, but not as cool as having something that safely protects pedals for transport.

I just put my Gorm board in an old suitcase with foam glued to the top so nothing will move around. Works great!

This guy takes that concept to another level of style...
                                www.salvagecustom.com

Comment

Working...
                                X