Pedalboards?

LSMFT6

• Members

The pedaltrain pro weighs 7 pounds empty. The case weighs 33+ pounds. About 40 pounds empty. Add pedals you are looking at 75-100 pounds.

No, your pedal collection on your PT does not weigh 60 pounds. I have my board in my car today at work where we have a UPS scale. I should weigh my fully loaded PT-Pro (not a ton of die cast enclosures, but still).

• Members

Pedaltrain FTMFW!

I had an NYC Pedalboard for a few years that slowly fell apart. The loop material came up and then someone puked on it during a gig and I ended up pitching the mother {censored}er. I went the DIY route for a while but {censored} was heavy.

The Pedaltrain stuff is light, and, as others have said, being able to mount the power supply underneath opens up a lot of space. Right now I have a PT-1 and a PT-Nano that I run separately or together. I'm looking into getting either a PT-Pro or a PT-Jr this summer.

• Members

No. You obviously don't keep up with American popular black culture you racist Brit.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SEEN A BLACK MAN?!?

ludacris.jpg

Yeah, I've seen them at the circus, why? I think I've even got bonds in some slaving companies.

• Members

Exactly my problem with the home-made Ikea boards that people are so proud of. Saving money on a board by itself is cool, but not as cool as having something that safely protects pedals for transport.

I just put my Gorm board in an old suitcase with foam glued to the top so nothing will move around. Works great!

This guy takes that concept to another level of style...

www.salvagecustom.com

Archived