Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yer a jagoff.

Consider yourself put down.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

why you so meeene?
      NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

Just trying to halp.
        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

^ Yer a jagoff.

Consider yourself put down.

ha.
          Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

i dont believe it. i can do like 10 pullups at a time

dude want to just list your full crossfit training sched on here and we can all participate together? oke:

********************. I weigh something like 53 kg and can do 15 pull-ups at a time. Then again, my low weight compensates for the lack of muscle, I guess.
            Drone-y instrumental guitar stuff
            My experimental collab with Aimmar Cair - new AMBIENT EP out now!
            My Photos

Originally Posted by Drifter182

whenever I see one of these threads I pictures Phils face at the back of a dim-light bar slamming his empty glass of gin and coke a bit loudly on the table muttering something about "....stupid band, always giving me a headache with thread titles....." he wipes his lips away in disgust and quietly walks into the night, wishing his Class 5 had black tape on it.

Comment

Did my first day of Crossfit yesterday, did official warmup + Cindy (5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats as many sets for 20 minutes). I am one sore man today.

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

Good work, good to see fellow HCFXers lifting heavy ****************...
                In russia, milkshake drink you!!

Comment

Not knocking the idea if going to a gym to stay in shape or anything...But do you guys work from behind a desk all day every day, or do you want to get super buffed, or do you eat really unhealty, or is it something else...?

I may be blessed with a good metabolism, I don't know, and I'm not saying I'm athletic...But my job basicly burns the calories I take in, and I'm a pretty big beer/food user

I would think that'd be the case for most other peope too, right? I guess the fact that I'm in my early 30s might make a difference too though, I suppose ten years from now I'll have a harder time burning fat than now...

Comment

even watching kipping makes my shoulders hurt.

I may be blessed with a good metabolism, I don't know, and I'm not saying I'm athletic...But my job basicly burns the calories I take in, and I'm a pretty big beer/food user

how old are you? you sound like you might be skinnyfat

Comment

So far I'm seeing a 1 to 1 correlation between Crossfit and MRSA.

SB

Comment

So far I'm seeing a 1 to 1 correlation between Crossfit and MRSA.

SB

what part of crossfit involves you rubbing yourself on other people? I train in bjj and have never caught staph although I always wash immediately after rolling.

Comment

almost died.

In fairness, you almost died because of a spider bite recently as well, so....
                          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                          outstripping us on every side
                          were space maturing.

Comment

even watching kipping makes my shoulders hurt.

I'm still mastering the kip pullup, but it isn't the shoulders that generate the momentum or take the abuse. If you push away at the top, it is actually very smooth.

Comment

almost died.

Do you pronounce your name duh-four-ko now?

Comment

pretty sure it's 1337 for darko, dad

Comment

Working...
                                X