No announcement yet.

Credit Unions

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Unions

so, some bad **************** happened and i got defrauded and my bank account (Citibank) is in the negative. to a point where i cant afford to pay it all back now.

however, i need a bank account for my paychecks and like, living life. i was told by my banker that i could try to open an account with a credit union since they are not on chexsystems (except ****************ing patelco for some reason?) so i think ill try that in the interim while i get my normal account sorted.

anyone use a credit union, particularly on the west coast? advice? horror/success stories?

thanks ya'll.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

sup mang. worked at a CU for 5 years.

they DO use chexsystems. but still they may let you slide or do a savings only. anyway... you should always belong to a CU. they almost always have better rates on savings and loans. so do it.

also :middlefingersmiley:
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Wait why is Citibank keeping you in the negative if it's fraud? Did someone steal your identity or hack your account?

I ****************ing despise big banks.

Credit Unions are great....instead of answering to shareholders, they answer to YOU since when you open a CU account, you become a shareholder (it's like a co-op). They're insured just like banks, so no worries there. You'll always be better off with a credit union than a large crazy national bank like Citibank. Don't let them **************** you over....and yes, change to a Credit union ASAP. Close your Citibank accounts and move on....your wallet will thank you.
      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

well, i was written a personal check and cashed it for some emergency expenses (the check was from our old bassist that we kicked out for being a sociopath). the check was a large sum of money that was owed to me. so when i cashed it, it posted that day, then bounced two weeks later (two weeks, wtf?!?!) clobbering my account.

anywho, im gonna try to open an account with Provident. they have lots of locations near me.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

sup mang. worked at a CU for 5 years.

they DO use chexsystems. but still they may let you slide or do a savings only. anyway... you should always belong to a CU. they almost always have better rates on savings and loans. so do it.

also :middlefingersmiley:

do all CUs use chexsystems? ****************. what CU did you work for? would you recommend that as good work?

Comment

do more commercials to get you out of debt

:middlefingersmiley:
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

AHHH...yes unfortunately, yes you're on the hook for that money. I'd sue him in small claims court (seriously). Otherwise, unfortunately you're ****************ed....try to scape some $$$$ together and get that money back into the black. And yes, checks can bounce up to EIGHT weeks later.
              Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

And you still need to ditch Citibank....they'll **************** you over sooner or later....CU is the best way to go.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

yeah ive been trying to get him to pay me. no dice. i can take him to court but i dunno how ill collect even with a ruling for me.

either way, yeah. **************** big banks.

Comment

Buy more pedals and shoes.

And for heaven's sake, get a Kickstarter going.
                    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

yeah ive been trying to get him to pay me. no dice. i can take him to court but i dunno how ill collect even with a ruling for me.

either way, yeah. **************** big banks.

You're wasting your time talking to him to get him to pay you. Take him to small claims (seriously)....once you have a judgement, you can have the county grab any money from his account that he has. (basically....it varies from state to state). If I were you, I'd take myself to the courthouse tomorrow and file suite.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Buy more pedals and shoes.

And for heaven's sake, get a Kickstarter going.

i havent purchased a pedal or shoes in MONTHS.

and dude, the kickstarter joke is just old. please move on.

Comment

note to self: never accept a check from a disgruntled, sociopath bass player. low frequencies destroy frontal lobes.

anyway, sorry to hear about the bull****************. hope you get it sorted out.
                          We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

haha thanks. its a nightmare.

Comment

Aw, I'm just teasing you for sport.

Sorry.
                              Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Working...
                              X