Credit Unions

echodeluxe

• Members

yeah, of course CUs use chexsystems. did you think we're just sitting in a barn on a barrel asking how much money you need and when you reckon youll pay it back? :lol:

a lot of credit unions require some type of membership eligibility. my mom is a state employee so ive been a member of the best CU in NC since i was like 10 and i work at another credit union.

as years pass the fees and rates are slowly creeping to those of commercial banks.

• Members
yeah, of course CUs use chexsystems. did you think we're just sitting in a barn on a barrel asking how much money you need and when you reckon youll pay it back?
:lol:

a lot of credit unions require some type of membership eligibility. my mom is a state employee so ive been a member of the best CU in NC since i was like 10 and i work at another credit union.

as years pass the fees and rates are slowly creeping to those of commercial banks.

Still not as bad as the major banks. The fees are about double vs. credit unions. Consumer Reports had a article about it in last months issue. I've been with USAA for about 15 yrs. Excellent credit union.

• Members

Still not as bad as the major banks. The fees are about double vs. credit unions. Consumer Reports had a article about it in last months issue. I've been with USAA for about 15 yrs. Excellent credit union.

Came here to say this. USAA is the greatest thing ever created. No fees, no bull{censored}, decent rates, they do everything (insurance, loans, checking, IRA's) and if you ever need to call them, YOU ACTUALLY TALK TO AN AMERICAN. Crazy stuff really.

• Members

hahah he posted all his bass {censored} on CL in the same hour we booted him. hilarious.

anywho, yeah the teller at my bank told me that credit unions arent on the same system so i could possibly open an account.

i really hope i can work something out. you cant do {censored} without a bank account :cry:

Archived