Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an acne treatment that works fast.. help?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!

NYC Dermatologist.

Dude. SPAMBOT, or you're a bad dermatologist.

Comment

LOL!

NYC Dermatologist.

Dude. SPAMBOT, or you're a bad dermatologist.

Comment

Dermabot!
        —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Dermabot!
          —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
            View Post

accutane my friend. best years of your life ahead of you! relax we're all gonna get laid.

This. I had it when I was young and it was a very effective treatment, I never got acne after this! Don't get pregnant though, it wouldn't be good for you and your baby!
            ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
            Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
            Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
            Fender EJ Stratocaster
            Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
            Gibson Les Paul R7
            Gibson ES-339
            Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
            PRS McCarty
            Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
            Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
            Orange Rocker 30 head
            '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
              View Post

accutane my friend. best years of your life ahead of you! relax we're all gonna get laid.

This. I had it when I was young and it was a very effective treatment, I never got acne after this! Don't get pregnant though, it wouldn't be good for you and your baby!
              ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
              Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
              Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
              Fender EJ Stratocaster
              Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
              Gibson Les Paul R7
              Gibson ES-339
              Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
              PRS McCarty
              Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
              Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
              Orange Rocker 30 head
              '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

all this junon talk is attracting pimple spam bots.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

all this junon talk is attracting pimple spam bots.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by K2000
                    View Post

The best thing is low-strength Benzoyl Peroxide (not the full strength 10% which does irritate a lot of people) but use like 2% if you can find it.

I remember when it first came out over the counter. It was 5% - you could only get 10% back then with a prescription. I never had really bad acne, and the 5% Benzoyl Peroxide worked well for me. Before that it was Clearasil, which was rather "meh."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by K2000
                      View Post

The best thing is low-strength Benzoyl Peroxide (not the full strength 10% which does irritate a lot of people) but use like 2% if you can find it.

I remember when it first came out over the counter. It was 5% - you could only get 10% back then with a prescription. I never had really bad acne, and the 5% Benzoyl Peroxide worked well for me. Before that it was Clearasil, which was rather "meh."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

I found the OP rather amusing... "oh help me, whatever shall I do? I've got pimples... "

Meanwhile, if you check out his profile, it says he's a dermatologist. If he doesn't know what to do about his own pimples, I don't think I'd want him as MY doctor.

Biography

NYC dermatologist offers acne scar treatment manhattan, Restylane, botox nyc, skin cancer treatment, Radiesse and Juvederm in New York City.

250 West 57th St., Suite #825, New York, NY 10107

Interests

Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne scarring

Occupation

Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne treatment manhattan, advanced dermatology ny

Spam - FAIL.

- George Carlin

Comment

I found the OP rather amusing... "oh help me, whatever shall I do? I've got pimples... "

Meanwhile, if you check out his profile, it says he's a dermatologist. If he doesn't know what to do about his own pimples, I don't think I'd want him as MY doctor.

Biography

NYC dermatologist offers acne scar treatment manhattan, Restylane, botox nyc, skin cancer treatment, Radiesse and Juvederm in New York City.

250 West 57th St., Suite #825, New York, NY 10107

Interests

Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne scarring

Occupation

Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne treatment manhattan, advanced dermatology ny

Spam - FAIL.

- George Carlin

Comment

This thread is simply spectacular
                            Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

This thread is simply spectacular
                              Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

What's he actually spamming though? Is he asking us for ideas on what he should be spamming?
                                Good deals list

Comment

Working...
                                X