Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an acne treatment that works fast.. help?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an acne treatment that works fast.. help?

I have tried ProActiv, Wexler, Clinique, Cetephil, Clean & Clear, Benzoylclin, and Veltin.. and I am left helplessly red, irritated, dry and covered with pimples .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form.. But it has to treat my acne not prevent it. Plus, I have picture day on August 5th; so it needs to work fast..

Neutrogena, n00b.
    Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Neutrogena, n00b.
      Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Have you tried just peeling your face off altogether?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42RCtcenrbA
        PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

Some rainforest-dwelling tribes have been know to treat acne by smearing semen on their face and leaving it for about half an hour. Then they smoke-cleanse by burning wood and letting the smoke billow by their face. The mixture of sweat and smoke have some properties that act against the acne-causing sebaceous fluids.
            Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Some rainforest-dwelling tribes have been know to treat acne by smearing semen on their face and leaving it for about half an hour. Then they smoke-cleanse by burning wood and letting the smoke billow by their face. The mixture of sweat and smoke have some properties that act against the acne-causing sebaceous fluids.
              Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed
                View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42RCtcenrbA

I had part of the skeleton face as my halloween avatar. true story
                Decolonize

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed
                  View Post

I had part of the skeleton face as my halloween avatar. true story
                  Decolonize

Comment

Obviously a joke thread, but that ProActiv system really did work great for me. Only problem is they keep sending it to you, whether you need it or not (it's a subscription) and I used a lot of the cleanser, and not much of the astringent.

The best thing is low-strength Benzoyl Peroxide (not the full strength 10% which does irritate a lot of people) but use like 2% if you can find it. And you apply it all over your face, a couple of hours before bed (not spot treatment, but all over your face, like a female would apply moisturizer). That is good for long-term prevention, without making your face red and flakey. If your skin is able to handle the 10%, then use the 10% that way (apply over a wide area, not just on specific pimples).

Check out the website Acne.org.
                    Good deal with: Dave67, wwhhaatt, murch33, jimihalen, mewithoutlouie, Blungo, atrox, PurpleStrat, MonkeyKnifeFighter, miggy01, Iamthecure, omor, smrz, smora, Shask, TehBacons

Comment

Obviously a joke thread, but that ProActiv system really did work great for me. Only problem is they keep sending it to you, whether you need it or not (it's a subscription) and I used a lot of the cleanser, and not much of the astringent.

The best thing is low-strength Benzoyl Peroxide (not the full strength 10% which does irritate a lot of people) but use like 2% if you can find it. And you apply it all over your face, a couple of hours before bed (not spot treatment, but all over your face, like a female would apply moisturizer). That is good for long-term prevention, without making your face red and flakey. If your skin is able to handle the 10%, then use the 10% that way (apply over a wide area, not just on specific pimples).

Check out the website Acne.org.
                      Good deal with: Dave67, wwhhaatt, murch33, jimihalen, mewithoutlouie, Blungo, atrox, PurpleStrat, MonkeyKnifeFighter, miggy01, Iamthecure, omor, smrz, smora, Shask, TehBacons

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by joecross
                        View Post

I have tried ProActiv, Wexler, Clinique, Cetephil, Clean & Clear, Benzoylclin, and Veltin.. and I am left helplessly red, irritated, dry and covered with pimples .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form.. But it has to treat my acne not prevent it. Plus, I have picture day on August 5th; so it needs to work fast..

What a great first post.
                        Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com
                        http://www.facebook.com/lrrrpunk

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by joecross
                          View Post

What a great first post.
                          Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com
                          http://www.facebook.com/lrrrpunk

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

Comment

accutane my friend. best years of your life ahead of you! relax we're all gonna get laid.
                            Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

accutane my friend. best years of your life ahead of you! relax we're all gonna get laid.
                              Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Working...
                              X