• Show
Clear All

Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
    Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
    Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

love that early 80s kramer voyager - that's seriously old skool
      long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
      magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
      twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

I love the "We both know that was hella awesome" look at 2:44.

YES

Comment

what a boss.
          pun intended.
          Originally Posted by EL KABONG

I think John Mayer [he] is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

I love DeMarco.
            I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Authentic BOSS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              "A noble spirit enbiggens the smallest man"

WTB: Tortoise shell pickguard for MIJ Jazzmaster

good friendly transactions with: inscho, gringo_loco, the weight, flying v 83, imunderused, spaceshot, PeelingPaint98, vigor&kandor, shaun126, themeanreds, keithcar

Comment

I can't imagine a bigger douche.

I have to agree but I'll give him one thing, he is truly passionate about boss pedals and as long as your passion is 100% truthful that's all that counts.

second thought, we've all been duped and he's just a big corporate liar!

Comment

Authentic BOSS!!!

LMAO

Comment

he is the consumate company man, even when those horrid boss pedals sound like tin trash cans he makes the rock face and goes with it. The guy is a heck of a player!
                    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

he is the consumate company man, even when those horrid boss pedals sound like tin trash cans he makes the rock face and goes with it. The guy is a heck of a player!

i have seen several Roland product demo guys over the years, and DeMarco is the best one EVER.....he can REALLY play his ass off.

i guess since i'm an 80s guy, of course i would dig him

but as a product demo guy, he is top notch......
                      long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
                      magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
                      twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

I appreciate Johnny.
                        Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

DeMarco is king, and a helluva player.
                          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

ok seriously i gotta admit i've made a lot of fun of him over the years but i've always thought he was an awesome player... but i've finally decided he's just straight up fun to watch too. i can't believe i really enjoyed just watching 8 minutes of the cube video. lmao. nobody else could have made me sit through that

Comment

ok seriously i gotta admit i've made a lot of fun of him over the years but i've always thought he was an awesome player... but i've finally decided he's just straight up fun to watch too. i can't believe i really enjoyed just watching 8 minutes of the cube video. lmao. nobody else could have made me sit through that

^This.

I've watched a lot of product demo videos and invariably finding myself scanning through them to only find out what I'm interested in. With Johnny it's always a show. I mean the LS-2 demo should be the most mundane thing ever, yet I've watched it THREE times today. Why? It's all Johnny baby, all Johnny.

Johnny DeMarco is the Bob Ross of gear demos.
                              Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

Comment

No Johnny DeMarco discussion is complete without The Entertainer.

Friggin' awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X