The Doom Room: HCFX Edition

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by TheHarakiriEnd View Post
Les Paul-Megalith-Moog Ring Mod-Valve Klipper-DMM-Ampeg V4-4x12 Totally_jammin_out.gif

I'm going to drag it all out this weekend and set it up at my practice space. My rig I've been playing isn't really suited for this stuff.
that seems like the perfect doom rig.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TheHarakiriEnd View Post
Les Paul-Megalith-Moog Ring Mod-Valve Klipper-DMM-Ampeg V4-4x12 Totally_jammin_out.gif

I'm going to drag it all out this weekend and set it up at my practice space. My rig I've been playing isn't really suited for this stuff.
that seems like the perfect doom rig.

• Members

sg->crybaby->arion octaver pedal->RAT->dod fx17->DE7->81` JCM800 with a 2x12 cab. no pictures ATM, all my gear is at the rehersal space except the SG and were on a summer break.
I really need to get some weird sounding things to spice up my vocals...any ideas? i was thinking octave with some ovedrive?

• Members

sg->crybaby->arion octaver pedal->RAT->dod fx17->DE7->81` JCM800 with a 2x12 cab. no pictures ATM, all my gear is at the rehersal space except the SG and were on a summer break.
I really need to get some weird sounding things to spice up my vocals...any ideas? i was thinking octave with some ovedrive?

Archived