The Doom Room: HCFX Edition

• Members

mister stomach wrote:

i am trying to quote human certainty, but i'm not sure if it's working. anyway, what i'm saying is that you should register at ILF. at this point, the doom room is the same and the rest of the forum is better. compared to old hcfx. this new hcfx is just {censored}ing atrocious. since i have been lurking and posting over there, it's hard to imagine being frequent over here. i just wish the last few people that i give a {censored} about would get over there, such as: humancertainty, chucknorrisnumbers, poltergeist, the riffer, christianatl, and a few others. just try it, you'll like it. don't worry.

that was what i tried to post and weird {censored} happened and i can't quote anyone or anything. {censored} this {censored}.

{censored}. I guess it's coming to that.

When was the last time this {censored}ing thread was on page three...

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mister stomach wrote:

i am trying to quote human certainty, but i'm not sure if it's working. anyway, what i'm saying is that you should register at ILF. at this point, the doom room is the same and the rest of the forum is better. compared to old hcfx. this new hcfx is just {censored}ing atrocious. since i have been lurking and posting over there, it's hard to imagine being frequent over here. i just wish the last few people that i give a {censored} about would get over there, such as: humancertainty, chucknorrisnumbers, poltergeist, the riffer, christianatl, and a few others. just try it, you'll like it. don't worry.

that was what i tried to post and weird {censored} happened and i can't quote anyone or anything. {censored} this {censored}.

Dawwwwwwww.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, it's been a while since the last time I posted something here.

This is from a chilean band called Hielo Negro, four songs from a recent live performance on a YouTube channel/program called Bloop. There's a little bit of chating at the beginning of every video but nothing to worry about, just skip it:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived