Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBTubehead

Hey, Len...how loud does your SLO go?

Len's got an SLO?
    BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
    Youtube Vids
    Savage Woodworks

Comment

• Proud Member of H.O.M. - Norcal Engineering Division

Mouth wah Rules!!!

"Guthrie is so good that it's EVIL!" - Ben Litchman

If you cant understand.. Hey I do not Understand. BIll

"Knuckle down and buy one, Dont settle for some Korean piece of crap that got stamped out for a bowl of rice..."

Originally posted by Anderton

thought rather than wait for someone else to start that topic, I'd do it myself. Here's why.

I have talked with Rob and we agreed he will post in NO Amp forum threads other than the Tech Thread. If he does post in any other threads, he will be banned.

I realize that will be a real temptation for some of you to just let loose in new threads, knowing he won't reply. Rob understands that as well, but a deal's a deal.

As to the tech thread itself, it seems most people "get" it and aren't interested in drama, but just want their questions answered or discuss topics of interest. Already there have been some great contributions from various members of the HC community. There are links to useful resources. There's a lot of good stuff. I don't want that thread to be about Rob, James, or anyone for that matter. I want it to be a flame-free zone about amp technology, and apparently, so do a lot of you.

But this an experiment. If the idea of a thread devoted solely to "non-denominational" tech subjects doesn't fly, or if people can't keep negative aspects of their personalities out of it, I see no need to subject anyone, especially the HC community, to an untenable situation. At that point I would archive the useful information and close the thread.

Let's turn down the volume for a couple weeks and see what happens. Nothing is set in stone. All I care about is a site that takes care of people's needs. A lot of you feel that a dedicated tech thread is a useful addition. I think so too; time will tell. [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Savage

Len's got an SLO?

Yes Len does Bob! LOL.

Great amp!
        Now lower the cannons the battle begins!

Comment

• Originally posted by lenduffy

Yes Len does Bob! LOL.

Great amp!

Randy's jealous of Len...

Randy misses his SLO

Comment

• suck
            Youtube Vids
            Savage Woodworks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Savage
              suck

chicken mcsuck
              Proud Member of H.O.M. - Norcal Engineering Division

Mouth wah Rules!!!

"Knuckle down and buy one, Dont settle for some Korean piece of crap that got stamped out for a bowl of rice..."

thought rather than wait for someone else to start that topic, I'd do it myself. Here's why.

I have talked with Rob and we agreed he will post in NO Amp forum threads other than the Tech Thread. If he does post in any other threads, he will be banned.

I realize that will be a real temptation for some of you to just let loose in new threads, knowing he won't reply. Rob understands that as well, but a deal's a deal.

As to the tech thread itself, it seems most people "get" it and aren't interested in drama, but just want their questions answered or discuss topics of interest. Already there have been some great contributions from various members of the HC community. There are links to useful resources. There's a lot of good stuff. I don't want that thread to be about Rob, James, or anyone for that matter. I want it to be a flame-free zone about amp technology, and apparently, so do a lot of you.

But this an experiment. If the idea of a thread devoted solely to "non-denominational" tech subjects doesn't fly, or if people can't keep negative aspects of their personalities out of it, I see no need to subject anyone, especially the HC community, to an untenable situation. At that point I would archive the useful information and close the thread.

Let's turn down the volume for a couple weeks and see what happens. Nothing is set in stone. All I care about is a site that takes care of people's needs. A lot of you feel that a dedicated tech thread is a useful addition. I think so too; time will tell. [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by tweed

chicken mcsuck

major
                Youtube Vids
                Savage Woodworks

Comment

• burp
                  Proud Member of H.O.M. - Norcal Engineering Division

Mouth wah Rules!!!

Comment

• I played a 50 watt Banshee (i think) the other day. Sounded pretty good and his cabinets are really good as well. Sorry to hear about the bad business he seems to be running. I am not all that far from him so some of his stuff shows up locally here.
                    My gear thread:
                    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
                    www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                    www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                    www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                    webcast of ZED:
                    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

• Hey Dark, who's got the Zwengel stuff for sale? MGR? West? Grigg's?

Comment

• Yeah the stuff's at MGR in Davenport.
                        My gear thread:
                        http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
                        www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                        www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                        www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                        webcast of ZED:
                        http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

• that was quite an epic read to get to this point.
                          Gear:
                          Amp - Bogner Uberschall
                          Cabs - 2 x Bogner Uberkabs

Guitars -
                          USA Jackson SL1 w/ EMG 89 & 2 SA
                          PRS Singlecut with Charles Cilia Guitars Hellhound and Trinity pickups

--------------------------------------------
                          Proud member of New Wave of Australian Heavy Metal m /
                          --------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Grubgoat
                            Back when Lenduffy was trashing this guy, I was the *only* person here standing up for Carl Zwengel. I'm done. It's been over a year now, still no amp, but I've gotten plenty of excuses.

you know, what's even more important is asking yourself, "how can i stop be such a stupid sucker." work that out and then this situation won't come up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by clock radio

you know, what's even more important is asking yourself, "how can i stop be such a stupid sucker." work that out and then this situation won't come up again.

Yep.

Still have a Banshee for sale, by the way. but otherwise, I'm done with this thread.
                              GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

Comment

• I'm sorry, what was the question?

Scrap

Comment

Working...
                                X