What has happened to the US ??

favata5

• Members

Could someone please explain to me why legislation couldnt get passed to ban flag burning but its ok in some states for Homosexuals to be married and in most schools children cant say God?? What the hell has happened?? Makes me wish I could turn the clocks back to the ol fashioned times..you know when God mattered,and men worked while the women stayed home and took care of the domestic jazz,and children had a monny and a daddy! Today its just getting twisted it used to be Adam and Eve in the Bible,,whats next Adam and Steve????

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Originally posted by favata5

Could someone please explain to me why legislation couldnt get passed to ban flag burning but its ok in some states for Homosexuals to be married and in most schools children cant say God?? What the hell has happened?? Makes me wish I could turn the clocks back to the ol fashioned times..you know when God mattered,and men worked while the women stayed home and took care of the domestic jazz,and children had a monny and a daddy! Today its just getting twisted it used to be Adam and Eve in the Bible,,whats next Adam and Steve????

Wrong forum. You're looking for Open Jam. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Members

You can't ban flag burning because it's free speech. Gays should be able to get married; what's it to you? Are gay couples ravaging your neighborhood? As for not being able to say God in school, I don't know what that's all about, could be part of the separation of church and state law.

• Members

Originally posted by nrarocks

You can't ban flag burning because it's free speech. Gays should be able to get married; what's it to you? Are gay couples ravaging your neighborhood? As for not being able to say God in school, I don't know what that's all about, could be part of the separation of church and state law.

Yes... there are gay men dressing in black prada robes and running up in pink Ferraris. They pull up to good clean American homes and sneak in. They slink to the edge of the dining room, where mommy, daddy, Timmy and Billy-Jean are eating their chicken pot pie. Then they burst into the room, rip off their clothes, and start {censored}ing eachother in the ass on the kitchen table.

Obviously. :rolleyes:

• Members

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by rememberduane

Yes... there are gay men dressing in black prada robes and running up in pink Ferraris. They pull up to good clean American homes and sneak in. They slink to the edge of the dining room, where mommy, daddy, Timmy and Billy-Jean are eating their chicken pot pie. Then they burst into the room, rip off their clothes, and start {censored}ing eachother in the ass on the kitchen table.

Obviously.
:rolleyes:

:D :D :D:thu:

• Members

burning a flag is protected in the first amendment; its called freedom of speech.

:idea:

i don't want any church telling me how to live, and you wouldn't either. that's what seperates the USA from palestine or Iran.

People are born gay. Why would God allow such a thing? maybe its not really that evil.

aw {censored}......why did i even bother to respond...........sigh.......:freak: