Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I take back the hateful EMG speak*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna give it a while to see if I actually like them, or if I'm just amazed that I don't hate them. Either way...
    BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

They're great pups. hums and sc. GREAT! and silent

Comment

I wish I could try them before buying... I just don't know what they sound like otherwise I guess I'll just get the dang emg81/85 set again...
        Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

I wish I could try them before buying... I just don't know what they sound like otherwise I guess I'll just get the dang emg81/85 set again...

85/60 bro, you'll love the 60 in the neck... you spic............................

Comment

85/60 bro, you'll love the 60 in the neck

Is the 60 good for neck leads? Or the 85 more adequate? I favor a good crunchy pickup at the neck vs a better clean sound
            Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

Is the 60 good for neck leads? Or the 85 more adequate? I favor a good crunchy pickup at the neck vs a better clean sound

85 for the bridge. the 60 is awesome for leads. you...will...love...

Comment

The 60 is a single coil in a humbucker footprint. It is good for neck leads and is more clear than crunchy.

Comment

85 for the bridge. the 60 is awesome for leads. you...will...love...

True. A 60 in the neck position is ****************ing
                  ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                  VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

The 60 is a single coil in a humbucker footprint. It is good for neck leads and is more clear than crunchy.

No, that's the H/HA
                    BAND
                    CRABCORE
                    e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                    Fender American Roadhouse Strat
                    ESP Hybrid II
                    Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
                    Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

you are correct Dewy....my mistake....I don't know how I confused the H with the 60. guess I'm ready for the home...

Comment

I have a 60 in the neck of my dinky and I like it a lot. As far as the singles go, keith urban used the SA in his tele back in the day.
                        Live to play LIVE

Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

My Rig:
                        Jet City JCA2112RC

TU-2 > V-847 > ST2 > Route 808 > DD-3

Epi Les Paul Std+ (BG dark set)
                        Epi '56 Les Paul Goldtop
                        Warmoth Musiclander (Invader/'59)

Comment

Working...
                        X