Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids = no sportscar

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No I wasn't despised as a child, but then my parents chose to have children because they wanted them. it's really not a big deal, it's no different to not liking dogs (except dogs are better than children).
    Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

    DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
    Omens - my band







    Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX


    Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
      View Post

      No I wasn't despised as a child, but then my parents chose to have children because they wanted them. it's really not a big deal, it's no different to not liking dogs (except dogs are better than children).




      Bubbles likes kitties, you rube.
      -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
      -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
        View Post

        No I wasn't despised as a child, but then my parents chose to have children because they wanted them. it's really not a big deal, it's no different to not liking dogs (except dogs are better than children).




        yea, but U were a child once, not a puppy.



        would u, as a child, like to encounter u as an adult?



        (really no insult intended, just would like to kno. this ALWAYS baffled me)
        check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
          View Post

          Bubbles likes kitties, you rube.




          I like kitties, I've got 4







          Quote Originally Posted by frankthomson
          View Post

          yea, but U were a child once, not a puppy.



          would u, as a child, like to encounter u as an adult?



          (really no insult intended, just would like to kno. this ALWAYS baffled me)




          Would I like to encounter me as an adult? No reason why not, it's not like I kill and eat children for fun.



          I try to steer clear of other people's children because I don't like them, but I'm not a bastard with them when I do come into contact with them. No point being a dick with a child just because it's a child, I just try not to be around children.
          Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

          DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
          Omens - my band







          Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX


          Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

          Comment


          • That's ok in my book! They are not YOUR children, and they don't need to be treated like little kings and queens anymore than they already are.
            If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
            -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

            Comment


            • I'll never understand how people get all antsy when you say you don't like children. Not liking children =/= mistreating children, for the record.
              Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

              DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
              Omens - my band







              Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX


              Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Two Tone
                View Post

                Has anyone ever read the insanely awesome book Freakonomics? I shows correlations between having kids and loss of happiness with an exponential curve of unhappiness to number of children (this is an indirect hint to Ke2 as to why his argument was fallacious).




                why do children have to make someone unhappy, as a rule? I think trying to place everyone with children in a specific bucket is a failure in progress.





                there are far too many variables that I'm hesitant to say any two sets of parents are in the same situation. do you know how many unhappy couples have children as a way to "fix" their marriage/relationship? they're setting themselves up for failure even though they "wanted" children.



                I'm only 4 months in to parenting, but the love I feel for my son surpasses any feeling I had pre-kid. Some days I'm frustrated, some days I'm overjoyed, but one constant is I do not ever question our decision to have him. Not one day goes by that I'm not thankful in every possible way that we have a healthy, happy baby boy. I can't and don't want to think back to life before him.





                just my two cents. I'm not an expert by any means. just another dummy that procreated.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
                  View Post

                  I'll never understand how people get all antsy when you say you don't like children. Not liking children =/= mistreating children, for the record.




                  I think you're just being a realist. No harm there and you end up happy because that's the life you wanted.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982
                    View Post

                    I like kitties, I've got 4





                    Would I like to encounter me as an adult? No reason why not, it's not like I kill and eat children for fun.



                    I try to steer clear of other people's children because I don't like them, but I'm not a bastard with them when I do come into contact with them. No point being a dick with a child just because it's a child, I just try not to be around children.




                    I have kids...I don't like other peoples kids. Weird. I pretty much think all other kids are ugly except my own. More power to people who don't want kids. Everyone has the choice. I love everything about my kids and I couldn't imagine not having children.
                    Good deal (s) with: shane159

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby
                      View Post

                      why do children have to make someone unhappy, as a rule?






                      I dont know... the little bastards wont fess up.
                      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                      Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                      carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

                      Comment


                      • I dont know... the little bastards wont fess up.


                        Comment


                        • I have kids...I don't like other peoples kids. Weird.....I love everything about my kids and I couldn't imagine not having children.


                          <-same way! cheers, Lucius
                          Good transactions with: Brewski, gtpfbod, Xenoanthropus, wassupg,NickCormier, Ben J , Skyhighrocks, JonathanD, gooman, UVguy, Rho, Erocku, warplanegrey, exilea, Jerryp, Mogwai, thefyn, guitarslinger, Mr Scary, madrigal77,Dark Aegis, a few others that have slipped my mind.



                          FS: Mesa Dual Rec - SOLD! To the man with the big green shoes!

                          Comment


                          • If you don't want kids, don't have them. I have kids and I don't regret it at all, but I can certainly see it not being for everybody. I'd rather you didn't have kids, than have kids and regret it or resent them because you couldn't have the life you wanted later. It's not fair to you or the kids.


                            this to a T.

                            Comment



                            • I do have a question for the OP though. What prompted you to post about here? I mean, we all post OT stuff, but this is odd, unless you wanted a poopoostorm.

                              I think I may have just called you out.


                              You think this is a weird thread for HCAF? oke:
                              I thought it would provide a good topic of discussion. I wasn't looking for advice on my decision - otherwise there'd be a poll!
                              Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

                              Comment


                              • happy is teh fool who thinks this is the bedrock one should base future plans upon

                                subtitle: women expect men to change and get frustrated when they don't ; men expect women to stay the same and get frustrated when they don't



                                It's a good point.
                                It's not like I've gone out and got a vasectomy or we hoovered out the wife's baby-bags.
                                But once we hit 40, not gonna chance it - too old.

                                So if the conversation doesn't come up in the next.... 9 years? It'll stay that way.
                                Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X