Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say something about the person above you

We had a thread like this at the Rapture'd Guitar World forums, and it's perfect for post count whores or just teh LULZ.

Pretty self explanatory: Say something about the person above you.

Go!
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

he may be above me

but he's beneath me

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Phtoshop and funny skillz galore.

Oh, and old.
      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

a child, but secksy and very likable; I would let him fondle me and pedobear
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Izzys not wearing panties.
          Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Izzys not wearing panties.

He's a real Mc****************************.

(Not really)
            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Gave me a reason to do wedding gigs.
              Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Eats a lot, post on FB about it
                http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Assumes that wedding gigs guarantee hot chicks all over you. (None of the other bandmates fared well)

Ok, maybe the drummer did...but he's married, so he was running from her.

EDIT: Damn, too slow...um...Cheers, Sex Panther.

Comment

Eats a lot, post on FB about it

plays guitar nude all the time!!! Cheers, Lucius
                    Good transactions with: Brewski, gtpfbod, Xenoanthropus, wassupg,NickCormier, Ben J , Skyhighrocks, JonathanD, gooman, UVguy, Rho, Erocku, warplanegrey, exilea, Jerryp, Mogwai, thefyn, guitarslinger, Mr Scary, madrigal77,Dark Aegis, a few others that have slipped my mind.

FS: Mesa Dual Rec - SOLD! To the man with the big green shoes!

Comment

He's my little porcupine (no homo), and I find him hilarious.

We used to butt heads, but then we both realised that the internet is srs business.

I love his amp, and I would happily trade places with him and live vicariously through him.
                      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Bro wtf was that text about earlier???????
                        Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Bro wtf was that text about earlier???????

I really liked your old baby avatar.
                          Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

my one and only hcaf friend

Comment

the troll that doesn't exist
                              ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ TubeTone Russia -dealer for Diezel, Fractal Audio Systems, VOVOX, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Heyboer Transformers, Alessandro, Lundgren, DSL ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Comment

Working...
                              X