Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mojo needed...wife's leaving. No guitars anymore.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo needed...wife's leaving. No guitars anymore.

So, after a short 3 years of marriage (I'm only 25), my wife has fallen out of love with me, had abandoned all her friends, cheated and is in a semblance of a relationship with a patient (she's a chiropractic office manager), and wants nothing more than to be free. She wants nothing. I get everything but her.

And before she pulled all this, I sold all my guitars and gear to free us from financial burdens. I have nothing left. So, there's no more music in my life.

Please go easy. I'm not here for pity, I'm just asking for mojo and thoughts.
    Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
    Line 6 DT25
    Line 6 HD500
    First Act Custom Shop Lola
    PRS 20th SC

Holy ****************.

It does get better...

Comment

bummer, dude. Buy a new guitar and hit the gym.

Comment

Bitches
        ORANGE AMPS
        Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

mojo sent dude. sounds like you need a better woman in your life. be patient, and get some ****************ing guitars and amps NOW !
          blonde 335
          '74 LP Dlx
          '05 LP Std Faded Honeyburst - the 'modern '59 burst'
          Mesa LSC 2x12
          Mesa Mark III 1x12 (purple)
          '90 J-45

Originally Posted by Surrealistic

Hendrix was an alien from a musically advanced species sent here to show us what a guitar can really do.

Comment

hey man i am 29, never been married but sure have been dumped quite a bit. sucks but it always is for the best, i am too chicken **************** to end relationships when they should.

you are very young; you have plenty of time to go out get plenty of hot strange, buy plenty of guitars and still find mrs. right.

BITCHES AINT **************** BUT HO'S AND TRICKS
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

bummer, dude. Buy a new guitar and hit the gym.

All my money's gone. We moved to Durham for her, and I left a great job. I'm working a part-time contract, with an unsure future.

Please post music. I need to hear something other than my thoughts.
              Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
              Line 6 DT25
              Line 6 HD500
              First Act Custom Shop Lola
              PRS 20th SC

Comment

thats terrible. youre still young, youve got plenty of time to meet the right person. i know thats meaningless righ now, but after awhile things will get better.

Comment

All my money's gone. We moved to Durham for her, and I left a great job. I'm working a part-time contract, with an unsure future.

Please send me music. I need to hear something other than my thoughts.

Man, I'm in for $20 to get ya something.

Comment

do the things that make you happy and don't damage you, the clouds lift and there is a whole lot of good out there. Music dogs and fitness are a good path IME.

what music do you like? Immortals or Don McLean?

Comment

Man, that is so ****************ed. It must have been really hard hearing all that, sorry man.

Hopefully soon you can afford some new guitars for new beginnings
                      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

hey man i am 30, never been married. sucks but it always is for the best, i am too chicken **************** to end relationships when they should so they go on and on and on and on and i'm miserable for 2-4 years.

you are very young; you have plenty of time to go out get plenty of hot strange, buy plenty of guitars and still find mrs. right.

BITCHES AINT **************** BUT HO'S AND TRICKS

all of dees.
                        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Awful news. So sorry about this. Mojo and prayers coming your way!
                          Needs Tubes or strings: www.valvequeen.com
                          Authorized dealer of SED, GOLD LION, RUBY, TUNG SOL, JJ, SOVTEK, SVETLANA, DR, SIT...My band: www.foolscrown.com
                          Youtube: www.youtube.com/FCGUITARFacebook: www.facebook.com/valvequeen Tube questions: info at valvequeen dot com

Comment

From every heart break and ****************ty thing that happens in our lives we can decide to take from it what is beneficial, what can be learned from it, throw the rest of it in the bin and then soldier on to our next adventures.

I can easily find how you're benefiting here but you have to do it for it to be meaningful, genuine and transition empowering.

Until this happens -- which is a process that typically requires 25% of the time invested in another person until you get the hang of it -- my wishes for healing and swift transition go out to you.

PS: Spend lots of time outdoors; moving.
                            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Man, I'm in for $20 to get ya something.

I will match Dave's $20. Give us a paypall account. Gotta get you some gear homeboy

Keep your head up man. It may seem tough now, but things can only improve from here.
                              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                              X